sorry for boring dull post!

trixipaws

Reaction score
...about pension schemes!

just wondered if they are worth signing up for, especially when u have children? its something older people always go on about saying "ooh, u really should!" like its one of them things we might regret not doing, u know?

i always thought it just seems soooooooo distant its not worth bothering with (and i need the money now!) and like my boyf says- how much money do u really NEED when u retire? u got no mortgage to pay, ur kids are grown up so no kids to pay for, ur not going out raving anymore, u dont need trendy clothes (unless ur tragic!) what do u really need to spend it on?

but might millie benefit from us having them somehow? i dont kno anything about them really, and nor does my boyf. we both work for HUGE companies, probably offering good ones (whatever a "good one" comprises of!)

what do u think, yay, nay?!

Def go for it! It's amazing how little you will get if you keep putting it off. My mum and dad have been saving for years now and still don't feel able to retire on what they would get.

Its deffo worth getting one as you pay some towards your pension and so does your employer. But with the way things are going there is going to be no pension money left by the time I get to 65 :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back