eee! sorry need to share my excitement!

trixipaws

Reaction score
2mro i am going out with my friend, her girlf and a loada their mates iv never met, around the village, im so excited! :dance:

iv never been out round the village b4, its quite extraordinary really as iv lived in manchester all my life but never been out there as i believe its quite famous even outside of manchester isnt it? :think: iv walked down canal street many times on nights out, but never actually been IN the bars there so its a first for me it will be fun! (i might even pull! im having a bit of a girly phase atm! :shhh: )

not just that tho, i havent seen this girl for AGES- the last time was when millie was 2 weeks old, she and her girlf came to ours with a pressie for millie and a card for me, and they stayed for some cups of tea and a chat, and i like her lots (dont kno her girlf that well yet but she seems lovely) so iv missed her and itll be great to catch up.

im sorry u guys i miss u lot lately too coz iv been quite busy this week, at weekend was either out or had friends over, then last 2 days been working, my sister's been round this evening and 2mro will be at baby group then going out with my friend- iv hardly had chance to come online as much as i like to :( so im sorry iv not replied to many posts this week i do care about u all :hug:

ill be off in a bit soon too, my boyf wants an early nite, hopefully he's gonna show me some good reasons to stay on this side b4 letting me go out round the village 2mro :wink: :D :lol:

trixipaws said:
(i might even pull! im having a bit of a girly phase atm! :shhh: )

would your boyfriend not mind you pulling? :doh: :lol:

I hope you have a brilliant night, i have been out many of times round canal street with friends and we have always had a fab time.

lol, have fun pulling.....

The village is ace, its a great night out! My brother works in Queer on there but only works weekends there at mo :) Have a gud night!

Sweetcheeks24 said:
trixipaws said:
(i might even pull! im having a bit of a girly phase atm! :shhh: )

would your boyfriend not mind you pulling? :doh: :lol:

I was gonna ask that!

Trix you will have a ball! I used to go round the village all the time when I lived in Withington. Make sure you to to AXM and Spirit. They are the 2 best bars in the village by far! I once saw a man give another man a bit of oral pleasure in Spirit which was also highly educational!!!! :shock: :shock:

I have to say many of the lady lovers down there are a bit scary though so watch yourself in the bathrooms!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

no my boyf dont mind he sees it as bit of fun i think, we used to have parties at our house and both me and him would get off with some of the female guests infront of each other- he says he dont mind. im not going out with that intention, i just want a fun nite out, but whatever happens, happens! lol thanx for ur reccommendations guys!

oohh have fun, my OH wouldnt mind either, im pretty sure he would want to watch though :rotfl:

trixipaws said:
iv never been out round the village b4, its quite extraordinary really as iv lived in manchester all my life but never been out there

I havent either :( LOL We always plan it but then change the plan last minute and end up somewhere crap like Bolton lol

Hi

Hope you have a good time hun!!

what does pulling mean??? :oops:

*saulino* said:
Hi

Hope you have a good time hun!!

what does pulling mean??? :oops:

it means to erm pull :lol: to get off with? to go to 1st, 2nd or 3rd base with depending on how lucky your feeling :wink:

i had a lovely time, it was great to see my friend. i wouldnt say im overly girly but omg i felt like paris hilton in the first bar we went to! it was supposedly women only but i did see one or 2 chaps and most of the others were 3 times my size, hair shorter than my eyelashes and wore shirts like my dad's- in fact never mind me they made my dad look like paris hilton! :lol: i felt like a right knob sat there with my little glass of vodka and coke with a lemon, ice and a straw while they all had big pints of lager, and they chanted at football and i was there putting my lipgloss on going "whos winning then, whats just happened?" LOL!

went to a few bars i cant even remember what they were called lol but apparently it was "tranny night" i kno not very pc lol but thats what my friend called it and shes on the scene haha i saw plenty of those some were hilarious looked like barbara from league of gentlemen haha!

i was absolutely hammered- i only had 2 drinks but i didnt buy them and they tasted like quadruples tbh- i kno im a lightweight when it comes to alcohol but im not THAT bad surely, i dont kno how i managed to get so wasted but i couldnt walk straight! went home early coz being drunk just makes me very tired, so was home by 1am! was trying my key in the door for about 10 minutes thinking "fuck me, cant believe im so drunk i cant open the door" when my boyf came to let me in, he'd left his key in the other side thats why i couldnt get mine in! lol all my key-jabbing had woken him up! :lol:

i wanna go out more often and leave my boyf at home with baba!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back