Sorry for another tmi thread!

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for tmi I just dunno who else to ask. Me and oh just had naughty time and after my of my labias? ( I think that's what there called) has swollen up like a b****! It's really uncomfy it's like 4 times the size of the other one! Is this becus I'm pregnant as I duno weather to call nhs direct or not. Also wen I went for a wee after and wiped the tissue was a tiiiiny bit blood colour, only tinged tho.

Last edited:
err i know pg causes increased blood flow to that bit of your body but couldnt say for sure if thats totally the cause. id ring and ask, and yeah im fairly sure the bit your reffering to is one of your labia.

not happened to me tho i practially molested my OH this morning cos i had such vivid naughty dreams that made me really horny lol

you may have blocked a gland, a couple of years i did this and my labia swelled up like your had. Its called your bartholins gland and is used for lubrication, or you may have a cyst go get it checked sweety dont leave it like i did and end up having to have an operation lol :) just swelling on one side sounds unusual xx

I would get it checked out, seems the best option. x

same as lynette, i had this before and it was a batholins absess, its when a gland gets blocked, i would get it seen to as mine grew big fast and was very painful.

xxx

nurse 26....painful isn't it! I had to have an emergancy operation to have it cut out. Lilly get yourself down to GP hun xx

Yep it was very painful, mine grew huge in just a few days, i was rushed into hospital and had emergency surgery, couldnt even walk, i think the sooner it is seen to the better. xx

snap lol oooo makes me wince remembering that

now im so gla im too sick to let my poor huby near me hehehehe

Hope you get sorted though hun

Thanks guys. its gone down today, so do u think i shud still need to see a gp? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back