Sorry emotional day

Melly+2

Reaction score
Im 12 weeks tomorrow!!! Im coming out of the danger zone and i cant tell you how happy i am, i want to cry but im not going to as Hope will think 'what the hells up with her now' hehe. I just cant believe i have come so far tbh, i know its not all plain sailing but the danger zone is nearly over and i couldnt be happier. I really thought id be leaving this section with some of the others that went, it filled my heart with sadness when it all happened, i honestly thought every time it happened, im next!!! I miss all those ladies in here terribly. Ive sent Gal a text, well 2 coz my phones being an ass and sending things twice :roll: I sent him a text saying thankyou for both of my beautiful babies and that i love him so much. I just feel so on a high today i cant explain, sorry for going on :oops:

awww bless you hun lol - cant believe you are reaching 12 weeks tomorrow!! :cheer:

:hug:

that;s great news!! I'd sing it from the mountains if i where you. Sometimes the 12 week mark can seem like an impossibility at the start!

Yeah thats right, it deffo did, but it makes me proud to think that after 14 month ttc i have finally got to this stage, this baby is so precious, also our Hope too :hug:

I know how u feel hun, took me a while to conceieve to and im nearly soo happy to only be a week away, plus i get my scan next week too and i cant wait as ive been a little worried since i had a little bit of spotting a few weeks ago and i really thought i was gonna lose it. Roll on next week :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Aww that brought tears to my eyes reading that. Its lovely getting to the 12 week mark.

I too couldn't wait to get past 12 weeks and for me seemed to take forever.

Have you got your scan date yet?

xxxxx

My next scan is 11th sept for the 20 week one but i can hear bubs on the doppler till ten so im not to unhappy:)

stop it im gunna cry :hug:I just asked hope to love baby, she kissed my tummy :cry:

So happy for you! It seems like an unobtainable goal at the beginning of the 1st tri doesn't it but you're there hun- hooray! Gives me hope :hug:

+++

I completely understand where your coming from melandbean.

Firstly can I say congratulations, and well done - :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm 12 weeks next wednesday. I have my nuchal scan and dating scan today at 3.00pm :pray:

Then i fly to mexico (12 hours) on sunday. I just feel like i have a few obstacles to get through before i can relax. Am very much looking forward to getting away, i'm just scared of flying while pregnant, although i'm assured it's all ok....

Well you take care and i'll see you in tri 2 soon...

Really pleased for you Mel. I reached 12 weeks last Saturday so know how you're feeling.
Heres to a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy. :hug: :hug:

Sarah xx

Oh I remember that feeling so well, it seems to take forever to reach the 12 week mark so when it comes around its such an amazing time :D So pleased for you sweetie :D :hug:

Thankyou so much my lovlies, just off to see my mum shes as chuffed as i am, its days like these that make me know that life is good, see you all later, i love you ALL :hug:

Congratulations Mel!!!! So pleased you've made it through tri 1.... Im sure it feels like double the length it should be! I'm 11 weeks today, so not long for me either....... :dance: :dance:

congrats for reaching 12 weeks tomorrow :cheer:
1 more week and you will be in tri 2 :)

aww bless ya i miss being here too however i'm so happy for you :dance: :dance: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bless you! im so happy for you!!! :hug: :dance: :dance:

i will miss you around here though! make sure you pop back every so often!!!

god woman what you trying to do to me im emotional enough as it is lol :hug: :hug: :hug: cant wait to have you in tri 2 :D only 1 more week :cheer: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back