Hello to all - just arrived here!

Jimmer

Reaction score
Well, my signature below sums it up.
My wonderful wife took a test at the weekend, and it came back positive. We lost one just a couple of months ago, so to be pg again so soon, well.

I couldnt be happier, but so scared of losing it again. It is so early still, but I cant bear the thought of waiting for the next few weeks to go until we are further from danger.

Anyway - just wanted to say hi to you all - to be a dad would be the proudest moment of my life, and I just hope that this is the one.

:cheer:

congratulations.... hope you have a H&H 9 months

Hi and Congratulations to you both.

My OH is feeling exactly the same as you are at the min. Me too if i'm honest but i'm looking at this as a new pregnancy and praying all will be fine and healthy with this lil baby.

Good look to both you and your wife.

Happy and healthy 9 months :hug: xxx

Thank you so much.
I am optimistic, just terrified!
When we lost the last pregnancy, my wife had quite a nasty virus. This time, she has been taking Pregnacare, was not ill - and now has really strong morning sickness, has dizziness - all the symptoms one would hope for in a strong pregancy. I am so proud of her.

awww many congrats to you both - heres to a happy, healthy 9mths

Thank you for all welcome messages. Here's looking forward to posting continuous good news messages for the next 9 months. V glad to be here!

congratulations!!!!!

i too had a M/C in January and now im pregnant again!!!!

heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

:cheer:

Thank MissGobby!

The fact that we had a m/c in January makes me ten times more excited and also ten times more terrified!

One of the things I have noticed since joining this is how many people had m/cs. I feel bad that many others have gone through it, but comforted that so many people have and then gone on to have successful pgs with no problems.

Everything crossed and Huge Congratulations to you.

Congratulations to you both!

Don't worry, it's perfectly normal to feel like that after what you've both been through. Lots of women go on to have perfectly healthy babies.

This is a new pregnancy with every chance of making it full term! You just come back and tell us how you're feeling when baby's ready to pop in 9 months :cheer:

Just wanted to say congratulations and all the best for the next nine months :D

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back