Sore pelvis

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
My pelvis has been so painful for the last couple of days. My mum thinks it might be SPD (symphysis pubis dysfunction) but is it possible to get this at only 15 weeks? All I can take is 2 paracetamols but it isn't doing anything.

Also I have the WORST couch ever! It is a very low down leather couch and it doesn't have much support to it. You literally sink into it the second you sit. Standing up from it is a task and I don't think my pelvis can take much more of it. I ended up watching TV sitting on the dining chair this evening!

Big hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Didnt want to read and not reply
Mabye go see your docs on Monday see if they can help at all.
A few people on hear have had this too, hopfully they can give you better advice then me SORRY :oops:
All the aches and pains we have to go through to have our bouncing babies :roll: I keep reminding myself ITS ALL WORTH IT :D :angel:
Lol Sarah :hug: :hug:

Hi :wave: I have a really painful left hip (had it from about 13/14 weeks), but it only hurts when I get up from laying on my back or sitting on the floor or sofa for about 15 mins or more!! I asked the midwife about it on my last vist and she said it's something to do with the extra weight of baby putting pressure on my spine, then pushing my hip bones out-the left one is coming out of place!! :? She just suggested not sitting or laying in those positions as there's not really much else that can be done! Sorry...not much help really but at least you know what it might be???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back