Pelvis pain.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Literally whenever I move my leg, or anything thats attatched to my pelvis area, it REALLY hurts :(
Its like the bones are grinding together and I can feel it.
I can even stand up of my chair without being in pain.
Anyone else got this?
Normal?

i have this hun its just your bones widening and stuff

i am getting this too, really hurts sometimes doesn't it, i hope it goes away for us all soon :hug: :hug:

im getting this to when i walk up the stairs or turn over in bed :(

Just thought Id let you no I called up the midwife about it and she said its probobly where the bone is loosening or something and tis rubbing together, nothing to worry about but she said if it carrys on then they can send me to a physio theripo person or something :lol:
I dont no what she was in about but thast what she said :D

I've got this, I can't stand on one leg it hurts when I walk and I feel it in my right hip, and now I have a pain in my right shoulder, :wall: I left it for ages and it got worse but I went to my GP because my midwife was on holiday and he reffered me to a physio.

im like this aswell iv got inflamation of the hip bone, cant walk for more than 5 mins n have to sit down in agoney been refered to phsio which is helping the pain. im only 17 weeks what am i going to be like soon :( xx

jennywigan said:
im like this aswell iv got inflamation of the hip bone, cant walk for more than 5 mins n have to sit down in agoney been refered to phsio which is helping the pain. im only 17 weeks what am i going to be like soon :( xx

oww no poor u , mine has only just started and im 23 weeks! i think ur going to really suffer unless u get a good physic hun , really feel for u :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know its going to go worse but midwife and doctor said the physio will help with the pain so opefully it will start helping more soon. its awfull the pain :( aww so ur going through the same hope nobody else gets it! xx

Ive got something like this and its horribly horribly painful... they called mine SPD though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back