Sore Hip anyone??

MrsK

Reaction score
Since waking up yesterday morning my left hip is so painful! I am in agony especially when I walk, bend down or stretch the only time I am not sore is when I am sitting down or lying down. It feels as if my hip is about to crumble or something and is putting me in such a bad mood. Looked this up on the internet and this is said to be hormones releasing which soften the hip (usually just one sore hip) muscle preparing for labour but this can start as soon as you are pregnant. God another ten weeks of this and I.ll never last, and dreading work tommorrow I will not be moving all day!! Anyonelse experience this??

sorry i have not had it. i get sore both hips when i walk, but its not agony but very sore!
when i lay down tho after 5 min its killing me to lay on my sides, cant lay on tummy and no way i can lay on my back! so its hard work

i had murders with my hips in second tri thought it was spd but after seeing the physio she said no it hip there bags of fluid around the hips and i need to sleep on something softer to protect them or something like this and can honestly say since sleeping on a doubled over duvet on mattress it been alot better x speak to your mw if it causing you probs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back