sore bump :(

Kimbo

Reaction score
i dont want to moan because we all said we wouldnt moan anymore because of what happened....

but my bump is really sore all underneath my belly button.. its really sensitive to touch and feels like all my muscles are strained..
not meaning to moan but its quite worrying! :think:

it might just be tender where all your muscles etc are stretching, i've had it a bit now and again but if it keeps on and you're really worried i'd mention it to your midwife just to be on the safe side.

midna said:
Is it just recently? Could be babys position kim they have a tendancy to put bums and heads in uncomfortable places and makes the skin feel like its able to stretch no more....around my belly button becomes sore at times..as long as its not a stabbing or constant pain Im sure all is good. x
However you know what to do if your worried :hug: ............ :D

yeah its just come on tonight... i can feel baby moving quite a lot.
shes moved more today than ever before and her kicks are harder.. im wondering if shes over kicked it??? lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jump up and down to get her to move..when we use our doppler and the heartbeat's faint OH jiggles my fat and the baby moves :lol:

does it feel like you're carrying a bowling ball thats bruising you?
If so when working, by Thursday or Friday I get that feeling. It's not comfy but yet another thing to get used to. :roll:
After sleeping tonight you may feel better :sleep:

Its probably baby's position like the others have said or maybe your muscles stretching?

its better today... god knows what it was :)

DONT BE SO STUPID!!!! ITS ALL THAT BUTTER PIE U ATE EATLEIR..

I've had the same thing over on and off the last couple of days. It's just slightly to the left of my belly button and it's tender when I touch/press the area. I also feel like my skin couldn't possibly stretch anymore at the minute!!!

I get bouts of it too, sometimes entire days where the pains come and go constnatly, yesterday wasnt bad, but today its a bit sore again. :( Rest up and you'll be fine xx

I get a sore belly sometimes, just gives you an excuse to give it a good rub and feel pregnant... :cheer:

not had that yet, but i do get the odd sharp pain if i stretch in a odd way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back