Feeling rotten

Dinski

Reaction score
I am now almost 27 weeks pregnant and all the adverse symptoms of pregnancy are starting to hit me.

I cannot walk far without being out of breathe (I look like a little old granny shuffling along) and every morning I wake up to excruciating pain in my intestines which feel bloated and sore and I have trouble going to the loo (sorry if TMI) :oops:

I am also suffering from really bad acid reflux which means I can hardly eat anything without my throat burning.

To top it all off I have strained the muscle in my lower left leg (calf) which means I am hobbling along.

I have palpitations and I keep losing my balance because of the bump (OH thinks this is hilarious).

Is anyone else suffering from these symptoms. I told my GP about my intestinal cramps and he just said "its probably caused by your belly button ring" (stupid GP). This is not the case as I have had it at least 10 years and its a superficial healed wound not something causing cramps inside me :x

Anyway, just felt like a moan. Feel like a beached whale as I am quite small 5"1 and feel like I have swallowed a beach ball :(

Hi - You are not alone! I'm also 5ft 1 and I think i've swallowed 2 beach balls :rotfl: :rotfl:

Apart from the acid problem and strained calf - i've having all of your problems along with nightly leg cramp, dizzy spells and many others. It does get you down sometimes but i keep telling myself it'll all be worth it :D If I moan, my sister always reminds me what giving birth is like and says I ain't felt nothing yet!!!!!

My GP prescribed Lactose for my loo problems and it has helped reduce the pain - perhaps you could try that? Other that that if you think your GP is being a tw*t, could you speak to your MW instead. Mine was very helpful and has given me lots of advice so far

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Hi

Sorry your feeling crappy hun, just think in a few months its all over and you will be having your babes :) :hug:
Katrina

:hug: Poor Dinski!

Just keep looking for that little light at the end of the tunnel! :D

Sorry you are feeling so rough. :hug: I guess it must be quite hard carrying the baby when you are so tiny.

I think your GP is stupid. :wall: Fancy saying your cramps were to do with your belly ring! :doh: That's like saying ear ache is caused by pierced ears!! :rotfl:

I hope you can struggle through this testing phase. Not too long to go now.
:)

Sabrina
x

Sabrina said:
I think your GP is stupid. :wall: Fancy saying your cramps were to do with your belly ring! :doh: That's like saying ear ache is caused by pierced ears!! :rotfl:

I missed that bit first time around, god what a ridiculous thing to say! :roll:

Hope your feeling a bit better now hun. x

What on earth is your GP going on about? I agree - speak to your MW - I find doctors are clueless with anything to do with pregnancy.

Sorry you're feeling so crappy. I know some of it won't get any better as you get bigger, but I hope your tummy probs/indigestion get better soon, and remember you're almost at the final stretch now - it will be over before you know it and you'll be cuddling your little one!

It's hard to imagine now, but once you've had your baby you miss being pregnant and feeling little one inside. Strangely you don't remember all the discomfort and not being able to get to sleep!

:hug: LBxx

ahh hun :hug: i'm sorry you feel this way, but it's all for good reasons :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back