Sore boobs!

Jelly_Fly

Reaction score
Hello ladies

My boobs have got quiet sore & heavy all of a sudden. AF started 11 days ago so I'm not pregnant but the only time they have been sore is when I've been pregnant.

Do they get sore around OV?

They may well do for some, I dont really get sore boobs but all the changes in hormones around this time may well cause this.....?

I get sore boobs around ovulation or AF. Havent had it for a couple of months strangely enough but i used to get it really bad... could not even wear a bra they hurt that much! :hug:

xxsammyxx said:
.. i used to get it really bad... could not even wear a bra they hurt that much! :hug:

Thats what I'm feeling like. I thought it was because I wasn't wearing one of my usual bras yesterday but today is even worse.

I know how you feel... i dont know why some months i have this for a good two weeks, other months its not quite so bad and then for the last two or maybe three months i have not had it at all. Even if i just briefly brushed one of them i nearly shot to the ceiling. Of course when OH came along one day and forgot about my problem and gave one of them a hard squeeze as he walked past i nearly poked his eyes out!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back