Funny feeling around belly button!

newbump

Reaction score
Hi,

Im wondering if anyone else has experianced a funny aching feeling around the belly button area, i first felt it a week or so ago, and assume it is normal, but just like to make sure!!

Natalie x

:p stick ur finger in ur belly button n i bet its changed shape mine seems to point upwards all of a sudden in i look like i cud get 3 belly button peircing in the hook bit at the top!! ive still got a waist and the only thing that seems to have stretched is my belly button so thats propb all it is hun xx

Mmmm i just tried that but difficult to tell, i have long nails so cant really feel the shape!!! Hurt a little bit though, cheers for the advise, didnt think it was much to worry about!

Natalie x

Yeah my belly button is try to pop out and sometimes it feels really tender. When I laugh i pops in and out which freeked the hell out of my partner last night as hes squemish about belly buttons anyway!

That must be a weird sight to see!! :lol: Havent experianced anything quite like that yet!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D
Cat your comment really made me laugh out loud, mine does exactly the same, I have to admit it even makes ME a little squeamish too, I still can't stop laughing now!!!
Also when I'm in bed if I move into a position which involves using my stomach muscles, my belly goes into a really odd pointy shape like a rugby ball VERY wierd!! :D

LOL Over the Moon your just like me cause my bubmp changes to that rugby ball shape too! I find if you stand or sit and lean backwards it suddenly 'pops' into that pointly shape.
I am however misserable this morning at I have been weighing myself every monday and a had been really chuffed that dispite my growing shape I have put on very little weight, and some weeks I have been losing the odd pound, then today I came up as gaining 7lb, In one week!!!! I think my scales are faulty as I have been growing at a steady rate and I now think Im a beached whale.
:(

Ditto Cat I suddenly seemed to get much heavier in fact I can really feel the difference now in my weight. I do not own a set of scales but borrowed my parents the other day and got a massive shock!! Am trying to convince myself that its cos my boobs are finally a decent size for the first time in my life (gone from A cup to C - hurrah!!) :lol: - will wait to see if they shrivel back to raisins after baby is born ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back