SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY!!!!

OMG MK thats awful!!!
Some people - honestly!!
I moved into a house a few years ago and my friends car was broken into on our fist night at the house....then me & C were broken into about a year later in a different house, at Christmas,.......police took fingerprints and the usual notes, but nothing came of it, I don't think it ever does.
Unbelievable!!!
We have a baseball bat next to our bed, she's called Betty :x

frangelle said:
mummykay said:
frangelle said:
Sam&Alice said:
il join! only if we get to wear funky uniforms though :wink:

with berets :)

and baseball bats lol :lol:

Wahoo :cheer: If we can wear berets I'm there :)

Seriously though, I hope they catch the b*stards :twisted:

here you are:
untitledcopy.jpg

(im sooo bored.... does it show! lol)

Its a horrible feeling isnt it :( we were broken into about a month before we moved into this house. they didnt get anything because the sounder for the alarm is inside the house which they werent expecting- you could seen the muddy foot prints where they had turned on their heel and fled :lol:

my car was broken into the year before and they nicked about 10 cd's, my kick boxing gear (which was a present :cry: ) and my work coat- a council jacket. I told the police but they wernt interested, didnt even take a list of what was nicked :evil: I was worried more about the jacket because I had awful images of little old ladies being conned or worse by some scaghead- they are so trusting when they see the council logo

:evil: scumbags!!!!!!

same thing happened to us last year hunny, they took loads of stuff though - including my make up bag?! :think: :evil: then a week later broke in to my car and nicked my stereo - what the hell is this world coming to??

at least you and the boys are alright though MK - thats the main thing!! :hug:

what's the world coming to??

so sorry, hope you're OK :hug:

well the police came, dusted for prints and found nothin but glove marks so they obviously knew what they were doing, locks have been changed and theyre gonna put cctv in the block as well, if it EVER happens again we wont be responsible for our actions!!!! :x :x

the police even told us to put a bat by the door to defend ourselves :evil:

There really are some low lifes in this world. Blame the system, blame the environment, anything except blame themselves. Why cant people like that get off their backsides and EARN a living for themselves instead of trying to take off others? Look at Kirsty, gets paint stripper poured all over her car for what, kicks because they're jealous and "bored"
I'm sure we've all been bored at some point but that doesnt make us want to go out and vandalise.

Wouldnt mind but IF they are ever caught then the sentence will be laughable. I watch enough reality cop programmes. You see really violent behaviour, thugs driving on pavements in stolen cars and at the end they tell you what sentence they received - caution, community service, JOKE.

Right off my soap box now :shakehead:

That's awful! At least though u get cctv before ur in now which hopefully will keep u safe.. small mercies I guess

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back