SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY!!!!

mummykay

Reaction score
SOME THIEVING SCUM HAS BROKEN INTO OUR NEW FLAT LOOKIN FOR SOMETHIN TO SELL FOR THEIR LATEST FIX, IM UNCONTROLLABLY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST THANK GOD ME AND THE BOYS WERENT IN, MIKE WOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR GBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THIS DAMN WORLD!!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

awww hunn y :hug:

had u moved things in yet?

oh hun. :hug:

there are some nasty selfish (sp???) people in this world

they didnt get anythin but the boxes for our phones were ripped up like they were lookin for somethin, Mikes just fitted 4 new locks to the front door& locked all the windows!!!!

im so pissed off, the nerve of some ppl!!!

am investin in a baseball bat with nails stickin out of it!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Aw hun, that's awful :hug:

At least they got away empty handed, although thats not the point is it? Grrr :x

i think if all our personal belongings like clothes etc had been rifled thru then that would be worse and i know ppl have had their places ransacked so im just thankful for small mercies that we werent there

but im still PISSED OFF!!!!! :x :x :x

mummykay said:
i think if all our personal belongings like clothes etc had been rifled thru then that would be worse and i know ppl have had their places ransacked so im just thankful for small mercies that we werent there

but im still p*ssed OFF!!!!! :x :x :x

Don't blame ya hun :hug:

Have you moved in properly yet?

Its absolutely shocking, fu*king scum :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

all that was in there was the flatpack furniture, sofa, couple of bags of toiletries, all my kitchen stuff and the travel cot for Jamie - we arent moved in yet cos the paintings being done!!

im glad we arent moved in yet, takin the time to kit it out with deadbolts and locks now!!!

god, i couldn't have enough locks put on my door after someone tried to climb in my bedroom window whilst i was in the room.

i guess you have told the police. what do the recon the chances of catching the buggers are?

awwwwwww MK

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i've been broken into before its awful , just prolly a good thing you weren't there...sorry some ******* did that to you :twisted:

:hug:

slim to none - not good odds really :evil:

police know and are coming tomorow to take a look, we've just left the room as we found it so they can hum and aah and fob us off

makes me wanna start my own vigilante group :evil:

il join! only if we get to wear funky uniforms though :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back