• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sooooooooooooo Itchy

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Omigod i can't stop itching my bump and guess what was having a good old scratch and found i have stretch marks now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone else feel particulary itchy?

Me! Me! Me! I was scratching LOADS the other night, had a bath and where I had scratched I had loads of white lines and I thought I had stretch marks too! :rotfl: I panicked as I'd only checked my tummy not long beforehand lol xx

I don't think the weather has helped, hows ytour skin been?
ine was horrible last night so clamy and itchy and i think i broke the skin on my neck with the continuous itching!!

x :hug:

Generally i get itchy if she's having a growth spurt, or my skin is dry. Its awful, countless times i've thought i've found stretchers only to realise they're where i've been scratching!

Unfortunately i actually have stretchers now :x but thats due to a growth spurt by her in the past two weeks. They're quite silvery though.

I haven't but I think Oscar has been growing quite slowly these last few weeks. Hope your itches aren't too bad ladies - remember to check out the Cholestasis sticky just to rule it out if it carries on :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back