Soooooooooo tired

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hmmm i thought you were supposed to feel brilliant in the second trimester. My sickness has gone but I'm more tired at the moment than I have been for ages. :? This week I'm literally falling asleep at my desk. Found myself nodding just now. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I felt crap in the second trimester, I was really depressed and wanted to sleep all the time. Was lucky I didn't have to work though so I feel for you.

Hello
You're not alone! I'm desperate to sleep for a month!!!!! I have found myself nodding off in peoples company! NOT polite..........
I'm going for a long soak in bath tonight and then straight to bed. Just can't stop yawning!!!!!!!! AAaaaahhhhhh
nite nite
Emilia xx :wink:

Hiya Louise

Im exactly the same and have been all the way along. I fall asleep most afternoons and i feel totally exausted 70% of the time. I put it down to my age lol...perhaps not then.

Had my scan few weeks ago and all was well..Saw doc today and she said i was carrying a big baby!! OUCH !!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxx

I'm really knackered all the time. You are not alone. I want to sleep all the time and am tired all the time at work - which makes me snappy!

Em xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back