Sleeeeeeeeeep

Hazel

Reaction score
I've been sat on my sofa all afternoon as I'm soooooooooo tired :sleep: . I've got no housework done :oops: . I have been at work this morning though.

I feel almost as tired as I did in the 1st tri and started falling asleep on the sofa in the evening again. Anyone else started getting tired again? Is this back to stay now? I had been feeling quite energetic.

I fell asleep at 8pm on Friday and woke up at 9am on Saturday. That's 13 hours sleep with only a couple of toilet trips!!!

I'm totally with you on this hun, I've been far more tired in second tri than I was in first :think: I work from home and my eyes just kept shutting at my desk this morning, so much so I decided to curl up on the couch for half an hour's snooze, woke up 2 hours later feeling refreshed then another half an hour at the computer and I was dozing off again!
Not much work getting done today! Off to a Kaiser Chiefs concert tonight too so will likely be even more tired tomorrow!

Sarah x

Sorry you are sleepy hun I have the exact opposite prob at the mo.

What is housework? :lol: :lol: :wink:

My tiredness has returned too, I envy your afternoon snoozing :D

yes havent got any less tired at all really since 1st tri, been on iron tablets since 10 weeks though so that might be why i havent felt any better being anaemic

I so know what you mean!

I was terrible in 1st tri, then up until about 14 weeks I just gained bags of energy and could go for aaaages without feeling tired! I'd wake up refreshed too.

But now? Oh dear! :roll: I'm in desperate need of afternoon naps and constantly yawning. It's hit me like a brick wall this past week or two.

I sympathise! It must be normal though? Think how hard our bodies are working right now :sleep: xx

Glad I'm not the only one, seems to have been the last week it's hit me.

I've been getting sofa guilt :lol: .

Was feeling great after 16 weeks but it must be because we're approaching 3rd tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back