Soooooooooo tired

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by LouisecH, Jul 26, 2005.

1. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

Hmmm i thought you were supposed to feel brilliant in the second trimester. My sickness has gone but I'm more tired at the moment than I have been for ages. :? This week I'm literally falling asleep at my desk. Found myself nodding just now. Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

I felt crap in the second trimester, I was really depressed and wanted to sleep all the time. Was lucky I didn't have to work though so I feel for you.

3. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

Hello
    You're not alone! I'm desperate to sleep for a month!!!!! I have found myself nodding off in peoples company! NOT polite..........
    I'm going for a long soak in bath tonight and then straight to bed. Just can't stop yawning!!!!!!!! AAaaaahhhhhh
    nite nite
    Emilia xx :wink:

4. Ragna

Ragna Well-Known Member

Hiya Louise

Im exactly the same and have been all the way along. I fall asleep most afternoons and i feel totally exausted 70% of the time. I put it down to my age lol...perhaps not then.

Had my scan few weeks ago and all was well..Saw doc today and she said i was carrying a big baby!! OUCH !!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxx

5. emma1976

emma1976 Well-Known Member

I'm really knackered all the time. You are not alone. I want to sleep all the time and am tired all the time at work - which makes me snappy!

Em xxxxx