sooooooo tired i fell asleep!! lol

evie_smith

Reaction score
:rotfl: we had my hubbys nephew over and i was the one saying he hasnt rang so call him to see if he is still coming he had changed his mind but because we rang he dissided to come up - hubby was like great!! :shock: - he has MAN flu :rotfl: then when they were sat playing the 360 i fell asleep hahahaha!! leaving ill hubby with the kids and his nephew and his MAN flu :rotfl: Really remember being sleepy before but its hit me all of a sudden this time round oh well lol i was alseep for like 30mins apparentally before his nephew left haha then i woke up :rotfl::dance:

Your allowed though your pregnant :D Iv been constantly tired all the time...on xmas day all my family were sat round the table havin drinks after dinner, not me, i tottered off for a sleep on the couch, which turned into a 3 hour nap, then i woke up starvin and had a second plate of xmas dinner yummy :)

:rotfl: sounds like a plan!! I cant stop eating at the min im making the most of it thought like i did with my other two coz i ate loads then around the 2 month mark got massive morning sickness till around 20 weeks it was hurrendous so im fattening myself up for the fasting lol :rotfl:

haha i dont blame you. It's my first pregnancy but i've never experinced hunger like it. Im constanly craving foooooood lol im craving sour things as well!!

did you have any craving during your other pregnancys?

yer sweet when i had my girl and sour when i had my boy :) x x x x

think i had 6 - uno them big tubes - of jaffa cakes with bella in 1 week lol!!!! x x x x

haha thats a craving allright. Well i started off eating lemons, my mum was going mad as it pulls the enamel of your teeth...i didn't listen, until one morning i stepped outside and i must have breathed in and the bloody cold hit my teeth. AAARRRGGGGHHH :( IT HURT SO MUCH!! sO

maybe a boy then if its sour sweets i had cravings for them sour gob stoppers when i had my lad :) x

oooo yeah maybe :) Iv not had any other craving though just sour things!! my mum craved sour things with my bro too.. xx

im such a geek iv picked the names already haha. nothing wrong with been prepared and excited. did you have any wierd dreams during any of your pregnancies ? mine have been beyond bizzare and some have been either disturbing or upsetting... xx

mine too! Every night is an adventure these days, and not always a good one! I'm having dreams within dreams, and they sometimes follow on from each other - when I wake up in real life it takes a few seconds to work what is real and what isn't and is really doing my head in cos I'm waking up every hour or so. I guess it's just the brains way of working through things subconsciously? I always have a baby in my arms in my dreams too, it's kind of like I've met him/her already!

So pleased for you evie sounds like the hormones have really began to kick in:dance:

I had loads of dreeams with my first two but havent experience that again yet! lol But im waiting lol!!
Yer my hormones have really started to kick in i think this is the first day in ages i nearly havent been sick haha :rotfl: today was just queesey lol x x x

I had a dream the other night that someone stole the baby....was awful. Then i had a dream that i killed Archie in eastenders hahahahah i have some very strange ones though.

xx

:rotfl: x i felll asleep again today thought i was in and out but hubby said i was asleep 2 hrs and woke up at my kiddies bed time so miss them now :( lol x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back