I squirted my hubby! lol

Moomum

Reaction score
I sat up in bed last night to get a better glimpse of "I'm a celeb" and as I did, my left nip just squirted across and hit my hubby lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's the first time it's happened this time round :rotfl: His reaction was priceless "urghh - fooking dirty cow" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thought I'd share that with you lol

lol :D my hubby is grossed out already with the things i tell him if i sqirted him as well i think he would faint lol

what :shock: they squirt :shock: no one told me this :rotfl:
my god, i thought it wsa bad enough last week when i woke up and had something on my nightie. my mates were like i didnt knoow that happenned b4 baby comes out. I was like me either :lol:
but squirt..oooh could have fun with this :rotfl:

girlygirl said:
what :shock: they squirt :shock: no one told me this :rotfl:
my god, i thought it wsa bad enough last week when i woke up and had something on my nightie. my mates were like i didnt knoow that happenned b4 baby comes out. I was like me either :lol:
but squirt..oooh could have fun with this :rotfl:

Yep! When you 're expressing and you can see what's happening, it does actually squirt out like you'd see if you were milking a cow!!! :rotfl:

I never squirted pre-baby last time - just leaked, but God! I shocked meself :rotfl: :rotfl: He was mortified :dance:

Moomum said:
It's the first time it's happened this time round :rotfl: His reaction was priceless "urghh - fooking dirty cow" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im near enough wetting myself with laughter

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sooooo funny

oh god, that will be funny then watching it spray out when expressing.is that with just the pump expresser or electric one...i have a manual one.
cant wait to see that. :rotfl:

girlygirl said:
oh god, that will be funny then watching it spray out when expressing.is that with just the pump expresser or electric one...i have a manual one.
cant wait to see that. :rotfl:

It's not ONLY when you're expressing hun - it can be any time - especially if you're full :rotfl: BEWARE :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back