Sooooo happy

kitty86

Reaction score
I HAVE CARPET.

Omg I cant be happier right now. My gran bought me new carpet its gorgeous.

I have new carpet for the livingroom and new flooring for the bathroom and kitchen. She has paid a fortune for it. The carpet alone cost 250pound no fitting or underlay and she is paying for that to.

The past year has been horrible living out of bags, not sleeping in the same place more than 3 nights. Then in Nov I got my flat and its been a struggle to get it all straight and buying things to make it look nice. It looks a dump at the min. Anyway enought of my sob story Im finally getting there. I so happy.

Yey congrats on you carpet
I remember when i was 19 and got my new house it took forever to sort out, i didnt have my first carpet till I was 21 so i can appreciate how happy you feel good luck in sorting your house out
Pam x

When its done I will post pics but if you wanna come see how it looks maria1976 thats fine lol :D :D

Pam if it werent for my gran I would be waiting till im 31 lol. She isnt my gran really she is my fella's but I stole her lol.

awww bless you, glad you've got carpet down now, we still after 3 yrs haven't got any in the porch or downstairs toiliet :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back