Feeling optimistic today :)

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I applied for a small loan today online and praying I get it! deserpately need to re carpet stephens room, finish my bedroom, buy a new bedstead for my mattress mines buggered.And the list goes on and Im hoping a big chunk will pay for driving license and some lessons cos i really need to pass for the sake of my kids as stephen has a lot of appointments to attend too.

Good luck, I hope it comes through :pray: . When will you find out?

The end of tomorrow :dance: so im :pray: I get it as I badly need it too finish my home off then il finally feel settled and not have to do DIY when i could be spending more time wth my kids.

good luck - I dream of the day when everything is finished :D

good luck :hug: :hug:

Hows things going with Stephen? We've got a heap of appointments coming up for Paris in the next month! PLus she starts a new school next week

Hes ok persoanally, though hes been a sod over the holidays! im taking to a kiddy place tomorrow to burn off steam.

Hes being officially diagnosed on the 15th Jan :shock: so im going to apply for disabilty allowence so I can pay for him to have some music lessons as hes really good on hid baby keyboard, he dont just bang away on it he comes up with a proper melody the lot!

Saw the occupational therepist yesterday and she was a patronising biatch.

awwww music lessons sound like a brilliant idea, they will do him the world of good :cheer: I was just looking at your siggy pics, they are so cute. I love the one of them both together :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Hes ok persoanally, though hes been a sod over the holidays! im taking to a kiddy place tomorrow to burn off steam.

Hes being officially diagnosed on the 15th Jan :shock: so im going to apply for disabilty allowence so I can pay for him to have some music lessons as hes really good on hid baby keyboard, he dont just bang away on it he comes up with a proper melody the lot!

Saw the occupational therepist yesterday and she was a patronising biatch.

Just a word of warning about DLA they will try and fob you off to start with, same happened when I applied for paris :roll:

Good idea about the music lessons - will channel his energy :D :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back