• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soooo tired

kirstyp991

Reaction score
OMG i am so tired all the time, i sleep for like 10 hours at night, when my alarm goes off to get up and get kids ready for school i can barely drag my backside out of bed, then spend the whole day yawning away, sitting down at every chance i get and practically falling asleep lol, i so look forward to going to bed at night i miss my bed when im out of it lol, anyone else as lazy as me :) xxx

Me!! I would stay in bed all day if i could, unfortunately with a 3 and a half year old and a 22 month old i have no chance lol xx

Lol I am exactly the same even in tri 2. At my 16 week mw appt I expected her to say I am anaemic but my iron was 12.9 which is high apparently, it just seems to be my symptom. Make sure you drink plenty and eat iron rich foods, rest when you can xxxxxxxxx

Im so glad its not just me :) i feel like a zombie half the time, i dont think iv ever been this tired in my life xxx

lol babybrain im same but my 16 week appointment iron was 13.7. i was like ok... im just knackered then. im 18 weeks tomorrow and could sleep for england xx

I can't believe how tired I am either. Seemed to start the day before I tested when I slept practically all afternoon curled up on seat. The next morning I had what I now take to be implantation bleeding and bam BFP that evening :)

Still can't go through day without sleeping at some stage. One benefit of working shifts lol

To me though I am taking this as good sign as last pregnancy (which ended in MMC) I had no symptoms until 6 weeks and LO died very shortly after. So this is different pregnancy :)

i would definately say the more symptoms etc the better, i once read people that did not suffer many symptoms had a higher chance of MC as its Hcg and other hormones that make u feel so crap xx

i would definately say the more symptoms etc the better, i once read people that did not suffer many symptoms had a higher chance of MC as its Hcg and other hormones that make u feel so crap xx

Tiredness is my only symptom and my hcg levels were through the roof lol. It's one of those things that was always believed and still is but isn't totally proven. I think I was just lucky xxxxxxx

I had 11 hours sleep last night - bliss :D

I only had 5hours sleep before work at 5.30am, now getting cozy in bed for a nice afternoon snooze! Bliss :) xx

I am absolutely knackered too. I feel fine until about lunchtime then I just want to go back to bed. Although I feel quite sick at times I have not been sick, thank god. The newest symptom I am experiencing is sore breasts

I went to bed at 9pm last night and iv only just woke up, i feel so lazy, OH has been up for ages finishing sons bedroom that i decided needed decorating lol xxx

Can I join the tired club, I am so knackered all the time :)

I want work to install a bed for me to sleep on lol, hmmmm can't see that happening..

im the exact same, constant exhaustion. i hear it goes away by the 2nd trimester? is this true? x

Yep just like you girls I am so tired, I had a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon and my OH left me in bed this morning so I could have a lie in. Luckily we own our own business so this is an option. I also have sore boobs and have been feeling a bit sick although that's more when I'm hungry xxx

How's the tiredness going? I'm exhausted I had 8 hours sleep and a lazy day yesterday and I am debating curling back up under the covers and sleeping some more! :) xx

Im still sooooo tired, kids back in school now too so have to be up at 6am as my eldest bus gets her at 7.15am, think i might be in bed by 6pm lol xxx

OMG, I am really struggling today, I am sat at my desk dozing!!, I can;t help it.:roll:

My amazing hubby who is on lates today let me nap when my son napped (rather than the housework) and i've spent most of the day stopping and lying down due to sickness and dizzyness

so I stayed awake this morning and regretting it now. Think it might be bedtime soon :) Work at 4am is not good :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back