Is it normal?

dollface79

Reaction score
Is it normal to be soooooo tired all the time at my stage of pregnancy? I didn't get much sleep last night so i know why i'm tired today, but even when i get a good 10 or 11 hours sleep on my days off i'm still knackered and have to drag myself out of bed!

Yes its normal, at least I hope it is because I'm the same lol.
I usually have to have a nap during the day or early evening.
All the pregnancy books and websites say its normal :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Definitely normal! Your body is going through loads of changes already and ploughing all your energy into making that beautiful little bubba! The good news is it should go away when you get to about 12-14 weeks! For now, spoil yourself with as many naps as you can!

yes its normal to be tired dont forget youve got another person inside growing away so all you vitamins and energy are going towards that, the most tiring, aching, sicky stages are the first and 3rd trimesters as this is when you get a rush of hormones

Yes it's normal, it's kicked in for me already! So want to go to sleep now but it's hard with a 13 month old :(

Yeah, totally normal. Tiredness is my worst symptom. Like Jayjay said try and have a nap when you can fit one in.

Charlene, I feel your pain! Trying to get my 11 month old to nap just now so that I can put my feet up for half an hour, we have been at softplay all afternoon and I am shattered so I don't know why she's not!

Completely normal, in all 3 trimesters I think! (Although the 2nd one seems to feel like the best one!)

Have you had your iron levels checked? Because low iron levels can contribute to feeling extra tired.

Yes, totally normal.
Our bodies are working overtime and when we try to sleep on the night we've got to either get up for a pee constantly or are being woken by the ridiculously vivid dreams.
I had a cheeky nap for the first time on the weekend - much to my daughter's disgust! - and I felt soooo much better for it in the evening. I even managed to stay up past 9pm that night! :)
More naps required, I think! You just have to find the time to fit them in.....:oooo:

definately normal its still affecting me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back