Sooo what did he bring you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polo_princess

Reaction score
What did father christmas bring everyone? Any goodies?

Hope you all had a lovely day!!

OH got me some earnings a lovely diamond cluster ring, 2 jumpers a pair of jeans and a box of thorntons chocolates and from Tegan he got me an 'i love you mummy' me to you bear! i feel guilty as i didn't buy him much as we had agreed that as we haven't had Tegan that long ago we wouldn't spend a fortune x

Aww how sweet of him to get you that teddy :cloud9:

I got ... hmmm, a Pauls Boutique bag and purse, Twilight DVD's, the new Gucci Guilty perfume, make up, smellies, Jamie Olivers 30 min meals book, sweets, choccies etc etc. Very happy!! :)

i got obv iphone lol, wii, FOUR perfumes :/ lol billy bag purse river island purse few pandora's for the bracelet... few wee bits think thats it :D FOUR of my friends got engaged today :D one in particular got a TWO CARAT rock like one huge 2carat diamong surrounded by squeare of wee diamonds.... the chat was £20,000!!! :O lol but its AMAZING xx

Happy Christmas :love: But I'm so glad it's over!x

I got a soap and glory gift set, urban decay palette, underwear, slippers, a babygro :lol:, money, perfume, sprays, chocolates, costume jewelry.. I wasn't expecting anything so I'm well chuffed x

u done well too jen!! i forgot me parents and sister and bro got me trip to liverpool, katy perry tickets and money and love film subscription!! :D so i was well chuffed too xx

I got a really pretty White gold necklace from dh and he also got me a really nice wall mounted photo frame with some photos of us with dd from dd. Both of our families do secret Santa and in that I got gucci guilty perfume, nigella kitchen, jamie 30 min meals, a plush new wine colour cosy dressing gown and a 3 tier cake stand from Laura Ashley. Feel I did pretty well and I still have my birthday to come in a couple of days :)

u done well too jen!! i forgot me parents and sister and bro got me trip to liverpool, katy perry tickets and money and love film subscription!! :D so i was well chuffed too xx

Ooh what you gonna do in Liverpool hun? (I love living here).

My Xmas pressie off OH was a lovely new dining room. Fully decorated with a brand new table. Bit unconventional but love him for doing it! He worked hard to get it done in time for Xmas.

5b6e391d-f6ad-8ca3.jpg

He also paid the builder to fix the house after I crashed into it! I wasn't impressed when he suggested this one as a Xmas present!

Ooh what you gonna do in Liverpool hun? (I love living here).

My Xmas pressie off OH was a lovely new dining room. Fully decorated with a brand new table. Bit unconventional but love him for doing it! He worked hard to get it done in time for Xmas.

5b6e391d-f6ad-8ca3.jpg

He also paid the builder to fix the house after I crashed into it! I wasn't impressed when he suggested this one as a Xmas present!

Nice wallpaper- where is it from? I'm looking for something similar at the moment.

I got a really posh camera and some boots :)
Gorge dining room rol x

Love the dining room :)

I got a spongebob water bottle from the kids, me and my OH are going shopping tomorrow (yes I have to choose something from the jewelers) !! Money to buy bits for my place, which I desperatly need (new tv & wardrobe I need). Hair stuff.

&&& Im having another Christmas Day at my Mums in a while !! :)

I got some Pj's and my changing bag, and loads of baby stuff for Maisie ... shes not even here yet and she got more than me lol !!

Nice wallpaper- where is it from? I'm looking for something similar at the moment.[/QUOTE]

It's from Laura Ashely. Got it in the sale last year for £10 a roll (I think? Should've been about £30 a roll I think?). Got the same but in black in the front room and the same but in duck egg blue in our room. Can you tell I love it? More so because it was in the sale!

Wow everyone did do extremely well! God I got spoilt rotten! I got a beautifully sketched picture of a horse and foal, handbag, babygrow that's mega cute, original Disney DVDs (I threw all the tapes away an want the films on a more up to date way of watching) a lovely travel cot, new shirt, slippers, body shop goodies, 5 bottles of perfume (I must smell lol) a new pair of timberlands, 2 new jumpers, and a birth book which is hillarious-it's meant to be I think haha.
I really did do extremely well too! Very nice day! Got Xmas dinner today though as MIL had to work yesterday so Xmas day is today. Can't wait to dig in to some turkey! X

Wow everyone did do extremely well! God I got spoilt rotten! I got a beautifully sketched picture of a horse and foal, handbag, babygrow that's mega cute, original Disney DVDs (I threw all the tapes away an want the films on a more up to date way of watching) a lovely travel cot, new shirt, slippers, body shop goodies, 5 bottles of perfume (I must smell lol) a new pair of timberlands, 2 new jumpers, and a birth book which is hillarious-it's meant to be I think haha.
I really did do extremely well too! Very nice day! Got Xmas dinner today though as MIL had to work yesterday so Xmas day is today. Can't wait to dig in to some turkey! X

Ah hope you all had a lovely day ladies!

I got far tooo spoilt even tho we agreed not to go over the top with little legs on the way but absolutely love and appreciate everything I got from Dh and DD...too many to mention but happy with everything and we also got some lovely clothes for the baby and few other things off DD shes so kind.... we all had a lovely day and were very lucky getting all we got..... xxx

Nice wallpaper- where is it from? I'm looking for something similar at the moment.

It's from Laura Ashely. Got it in the sale last year for £10 a roll (I think? Should've been about £30 a roll I think?). Got the same but in black in the front room and the same but in duck egg blue in our room. Can you tell I love it? More so because it was in the sale![/QUOTE]

I love laura Ashley :) I got a cake stand and tea cups from there today.

I got a laptop from dh we went halfs together. And my parents got me skinny maternity jeans a massive babygro to fit me when I have big bump!!( Tis very warm) a maternity top slippers mum to be bath salts calendar dh parents got me a memory foam mattress topper! I love it!!! Dd made me a candle at school!:) I got new moon and eclipse on DVD too:) and my friend brought me a lovely top and as she put penalty of room too grow in it!
And got some money :) I am very lucky!!!!
Also went sale shopping today and got some more bits!!!

Polo princess what's pauls boutique bag did you get I am gonna get the Molly limited ed navy diamontie one I've fallen in love!! :) x x

Ahhh smess Pauls Boutique bags are gorgeous! I got D one and shes was ecstatic with it!!! lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back