Baby Show - what did you buy?

Indoor walking ... leather soles. Brilliant shoozies.... nice and soft, wide too for comfort fit.... just perfect!!! :D
..... getting carried away now!! :oops:

Emilia xx

Kim I must say I love your avatar picture of rubie, its lovely where did you have it done?

Hi Lauz

I had them done at Olan Mills. I got them free because I complained last time that the carpet was dirty and the staff were unprofessional. They refunded me the £50 I spent, sent me another £50 in vouchers, 3 free pics, and a free CD rom of the pics she had done :shock: not bad eh?? :lol: I was gonna post the pics but thought everyone would be sick of seeing her as I've posted quite a few lately. Oh well, who cares, here they are lol

13may1.jpg

13may2.jpg

you know we love to see pics! never get fed up of them! There gorgeous rubie looks so cute! and they were free which is even better! I should complain more often lol.

God Kim not more pics of Rubie :wink: (says me who posts a pic of Seren every other day

Awwwww, she is so beautiful. Don't apologise for posting pics, I love seeing how everyone's babies are growing up. I feel like I know everyones babies. It was really weird meeting Brody and Urchin (Brody is even cuter in real life and Urchin is lovely even though she didn't buy any nappies off me :wink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back