I don't want to see any more food for as long as I live!!!

ISH

Reaction score
I feel like some sort of an animal! Because I'm pregnant everyone seems to want to feed me, and with all the Christmas goodies around, and my notorious sweet tooth, all I seem to do is eat.

Woke up feeling a bit sick from yesterday's food - I declare Christmas binge eating officially over, I can't take any more of this.

lol i know what you mean, i ate a whole packet of midget gems last night and drank too much juice and had to be sick before going to bed as i was too full and it kept trying to escape. today i just feel a bit queasy and have retched a few times

Since I was little too much food just puts me off. My OH cooked Christmas dinner and piled my plate so high I just couldn't bring myself to even start it :(. For the first time ever I have had indigestion this year and have had to tell my son that brussel sprouts are not footballs on several occasions :(

Am having fruit and veg only for the next couple of days. Blurgh to protein xxxxxxx

It would've been great if I'd stopped at a pile of Christmas roast dinner - THEN came the chocolates and panettone *faints*

Yeah.......when I mean fruit does a whole Christmas pudding actually count? :blush:

We bought a limited amountr of Xmas choc for the both of us. Since rhen we've been give boxes of biscuits, chocs etc. I don't know how to get through it all!

My appetite has gone down over the past week. Ate fairly normal amount on Xmas day considering I'd normally have stuffed myself. Prob first Xmas in ages I didn't feel like I was going to be sick!

I've found pregnancy to be like a gastric band, I'm eating loads less cause I can't physically fit it in!!! We went for a Chinese buffet Christmas meal with work and I was gutted I only managed one trip - what a waste of money!! Normally I'd stuff at least 3 platefuls down!!! lol

i went shopping today and bought loads of lovely salad for my tea lol

all i have done for 3 days is eat eat eat, we have so much crisps and junk food in its hard to resist :) but every evening i have suffered for it, horrible trapped wind :(

I've found pregnancy to be like a gastric band, I'm eating loads less cause I can't physically fit it in!!! We went for a Chinese buffet Christmas meal with work and I was gutted I only managed one trip - what a waste of money!! Normally I'd stuff at least 3 platefuls down!!! lol
So did I, until the last few weeks - you can tell when baby's really starting to need extra calories!

Surely this is nature's cruellest joke, making you want the most calories when you have the least amount of room to fit them in??!! lol

I totally sympathise with all of you ive spent today being sick and only managed to eat some toast at tea time and a few rich tea biscuits, said to my mum its gotta be the past few days thats done it, stuffing myself with roast dinner/chocs/party food,

All i want now is nice fresh fruit and veg and to drink water (which is odd since im a cuppa addict!) xx

I've been doing a lot of fantasising about my post baby diet. I can't wait to not be a whale! (and to actually have some energy for a change)

Last edited:
:hugs:I know how you feel. I have no experience but i think it is the same as that I eat hamburger for meals day after day till I hate it. Hun, more fresh fruit and vegetables help you feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back