sooo pissed off with OH's friend...

petchy

Reaction score
we went to my OH's brother's house today for a BBQ, he lives in hinckley about a 30 mins drive from leicester where we live. as neither of us drive, my OH's friend took us there. but then once we got there he decided to have a few drinks!!! :evil: :evil: there was no way he was taking us back, as i don't want to take ruben in a car if the driver has had a drink (or in this case 5!) - he's too precious for that and it's not worth the risk!

so we ended up having top fork out £30 for a taxi home!!! that's money we could have done without spending, as there are things we need for ruben in the near future that we're even debating if we can afford or not (like a highchair etc).

but at the end of the day, the safety of my lil man is worth spending £30 on. i am just peeved with OH's friend... he could have said he wanted to have a few drinks before we went, and i would have stayed at home with ruben!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I hope you let him know how upset you were! That's just out of order and I can't believe he would do that!

aww thats not on at all, have you let him no how upset you are with your o/h friend?

well my OH was annoyed too, needless to say... i don't know the guy well enough but i told OH to tell him how we both feel!

i dont blame u hun no way would B get in acar wit someone who had one to drink let alone more!
id make him pay for the taxi he he

grrrr did he drive himself back on his own?

drinking and driving is one of my most hated things in the world :evil:

he drove home with his girlfriend i think. irresponsible idiot. wouldn't think he's a grown man in his 30s...

what an idiot - hes the sort of person that gets away with it - if you or i - (not that i would) did it we'd get caught.

Have a look at www.freecycle.org and log on to you local site some times people are getting rid of old baby items that might be of use to you.

ah bless, hope the little man is ok. I would of been extramley annoyed too

oh hun i would have been very peeeed off too :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back