sooo peeved off rite now

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my sis has been saying she want to have B tomoz for ages which i dont mind she was gonna take him to childsplay a soft play area for kids with her boyfriend and best mate which i didnt mind as i trust them all
but she has just come home saying that she is now going to town dont mind that either but alot of people i dont know are going and some of them i have heard alot of bad things about them before she became friends with them am i being really over pro tective of Braydon for saying that im not sure if i want him going with these extra people that i dont know and have bad reputations ????my sis is throwing a strop as apperently i dont trust her but i do just dont trust these other people

Hun I think you should stick to your guns, tell her that its not her its those people and that B would be much happier if she took him to the play centre rather than around town with a load of people that you dont even know..

:hug:

I think i would be the same as you, better to be safe than sorry. Go with your instincts, if they say dont trust them then dont.

thank u girls
everyone is saying at the mo im to over protective of him and im worried i am being now to but im really not happy with it

It got nothing to do with with being OVER protective. He's your child & its only natural you're going to be worried. I wouldn't want Jamie going out with with strangers. Her attention needs to be B and not on her mates, which it will probably be if she goes out with loads of them.
As Cassi said, stick to your guns.

You stick to your guns Sarah!!! Braydon is your baby and its not over protective to want to keep him safe.

no Sarah, you're right, Braydon is your baby & its your decision, whats the point of your sis taking him out & you just worried sick all the time?
you want her to take Braydon out to give you a break.

its your Son...do what you think is right.

I dont think your being unreasonable if Alfie was going to be going anywhere id want to know exactly where he was going who he was going with and call me an over protective mother but you have to be these days sometimes you cant even trust people you DO know so how are you supposed to trust people you DONT know who have bad reputations! stick with it hun if your not 100% comfortable dont let him out your sight at the end of the day you trust your sister but her plans have changed and B is your little boy the most prescious thing in the world to you,

thanks girls uv made me feel loads better bout sayin no still wanna kill her for her reaction tho

its going to be cold and wet in town and a bit boring for B, i think you are right sticking to your no. B would much prefer the soft play centre.

I think that not only are being perfectly reasonable and following your natural intuitions, but you also need to teach your sister that she cant make plans with you and say she is going to do one thing and then change it at the last minute and expect everyone else to work around her.

Id tell her your happy for her to take him out if she sticks to the original plan, but not if these other people who have bad reps are going to be there aswell.

Start as you mean to go on, set the ground rules now and your sister will soon see your reasons are sound and right, then she should fall into line and repsect your wishes :D

thanks girls u have made my no so much easier me and B had a greta day went to tesco and brought blue bit for katrinas lil boy then we came home and did art

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back