Dam hayfever.

boo boo

Reaction score
I suffer so badly with it, and I mean really bad, sometimes I dont wanna even get out of bed cos i feel so rough. :cry: And to top it off my doctor doesnt think it safe for me to take ne atihitamines, which sucks. He did give me some which are super weak, and dont do any thing, I need something strong, none of the over the counter medicines work either, ive tried them all trust me, it cost me a bomb. God looks like I gotta suffer :x . Never mind only a few summer mnths left, :lol:

bec x x

Sorry i presumed everyone knew what it was. Its an allergic reaction to pollen and dust etc etc, gets very bad during the summer mnths, cos of all the pollen about. Some people dont think its that bad, but i suffer terrible. I get really swollen itchy runny eyes, i look terrible with them and cant see sometimes. Also get a big red sore itchy and runny nose, so not a good look. Also have to put up with the sore throats cos it bad cases ypur throat swells, and headaches. It also makes me extremelly tired. Udsed to be on so much medication for it, even given glasses by the opiticians to help, but now cant really use none of it, so have to suffer, its annoyin.

bec x

That sounds awful, especially while youre dealing with pregnancy too.
Ughhh.....I hope you feel better soon!!! :wink:

Boo Boo, I get the same thing...although this year it hasn't gotten that bad yet. Mine gets worse in the fall. I don't know if you have ever heard of this or not, but for the itchy/swollen eyes I use tea bags. After you have brewed your tea let the bags cool and squeeze out most of the liquid and then put them over your eyes. Leave them on there for about thirty minutes. It really helps me alot. I know it sounds crazy, but it does work for me. It may stain your eye lids a bit, but to me a slight tinge of color is worth it when the itch and swelling goes down. Hope this helps.

My doc gave me zirtek, i have been takeing 1 or 2 a day since i was 6 weeks coz i suffer REAL bad, had my scan yesterday, everything is fine and the baby is very big.

Zirtek are really good too, maybe give them a try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back