CB Digi result?? advise please!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
Well I have suspicisions that I could be expecting twins, I'm getting symptoms a lot earlier than with DD, my FRER had a very strong second line, about half as dark as control, that was on 9dpo, I have just done a CB digi and it now says 2-3 and I'm 4 weeks today, I'm doing IC's every morning and they are getting darker every day and are not far off the control and my OH's mum is a non identical twin, oh and my LH surge lasted about 3 days, so could I have ov'd twice possibly??

I am overthinking this or could there be something in it?? Any advise appreciated :) x x

Could be hun! When do u get ur first scan? How exciting lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Might get a private early one about 8 weeks, will see what gp thinks tomoro :D Did you do a digi? What did you get and when? x x

Ooooh, no advice but how exciting!

I guess you'll have to wait to find out at a scan. x

oooh twinnies, possibly, how lovely x

Hi vixxie! I did a cb each week and they went up a week each time until I got to 3+. If you got 2-3 and you are 4 weeks it could be correct cos that means you're anywhere between 4-5 weeks. Hope that makes sense!!!

Thanks ladies :)

Yeah makes sense hun, I'm probably just imagining it all and not twins at all lol. Will have to just wait and see x x

Yeah makes sense hun, I'm probably just imagining it all and not twins at all lol. Will have to just wait and see x x

I did 2 digi's.
The first one when I was 4 weeks and it said 2-3, then when I was 5 and a half weeks it said 3+ x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Here's a pic of my FRER that I did this morning, a lot darker than it was this time in my last pregnancy

HPT 030112 FRER.JPG

Suppose it could just be that my HCG level is higher this time x x

i got 2-3 weeks on digi when i was 4 weeks pregnant...we thought OMG twins....but there just 1 in there. x

AF would have been due yesterday :D so happy that it didn't come! :dance: x x

I got 3+ on a cb Digi at 4+3 Weeks and I was worried it may be twins but no it was just the one! I think every pregnancy is just very different - my previous pregnancy took until about 6 weeks to get a decent line on a hpt. I was carrying a boy then though, seem to have higher levels when I have girlies :)

i did a digi 2 weeks ago thursday, i got 3 + on mine then

I got 1-2 weeks at 3+4 weeks , 2-3 weeks at 4 weeks and 3+ at 4+4 weeks. So a very good increase in hormones.

The non identical twins on ur oh's side will have no effect on urs chances as it has to be ur mums family. I am a non identical twin so researched the chance of me havin twins as soon as I started ttc. It is pasted down the female lines of the family due to fraternal twins being due to 2 eggs being release, known as hyper ovulation.

It is possible to release more than 1 egg without the family history of twins and ur chances are 1in 60. Identical twins are not hereditary and can happen to anyone, with the chances being 1 in 250. Xx

I got a 3+ at 4 weeks and just had one baby! Congrats though :) xx

Thanks for the info Kanga :) its my OH always going on about twins, its gonna be twins! I don't really want twins because of the increased risks involved. My OH has just made me read too much into it lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back