Soo...

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Its 1:45 am, Ive been up for 45 minutes after an hours sleep, i feel utterly dehydrated, so am guzzling water, and got a donut too. I have sooo much to do tomorrow.. freakin typical that i dont get any sleep :wall2:

Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight, but if you're anything like me then positive thinking does bugger all!!!

I finally got to sleep around 4am, then was up at 8 cleaning the house for the social worker, who then freakin cancelled on me! Damn pain in the ass lol, but hopefully it will mean im tired enough to just hit the pillow and crash tonight, im on the horlicks aswell!

Hope you get better sleep tonight Kat

and donuts as a midnight snack? I mean I have just grabbed a sarnie, as I'm usually sparko by now, and today I'm wide awake, but not donuts..... did you get suger all over your duvet!!

Nuu it was a Rolo Donut! Lol yum yum, had one for breakfast too LOL

Nuu it was a Rolo Donut! Lol yum yum, had one for breakfast too LOL

Ha eating for two then ha :dance: wonder if your girl will come out likeing donuts then, can't see the attraction myself, but have been trying to train Devon into liking currys, as my last two are right fussy pants for curry, compard wikth my eldest and devon will have to be dragged out to resterants or eat what we eat more as he will be more an only child with the age gap of 9 years!

Last edited:
well i was craving donuts for days, and finally gave in and bought those! Didnt quite hit the spot though so will have to try other types of donut LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back