soo nervous about scan tmo :(

kra0

Reaction score
As some of you know, I had a scan a few weeks ago at 5 weeks 6 days following some bleeding. At the scan we just seen the sac but the lady scanning me was happy enough. So tomorrow I have my follow up scan just to double check everything but can't help be petrified. Has anyone else had a scan at this stage? What should I expect to see. I can't even sleep with worrying lol xx

ive had a scan that early, its more of a blob, which mine at the time had a heartbeat xx

Good luck x x

Hi I had the same I saw a blob with a little flicker in the middle that was the heartbeat. Good luck. xx

Good luck hun, i'm sure everything will be great

I had a scan at 7 weeks and you see the sac with a flickering heartbeat inside :) xx

Thanks girls,
I doubt I will sleep tnite lol! Ill post after the scan to let u know how it went xxxx

same for me i had a scan at 6 weeks due to bleeding and then at 8.5 as they could only see sac and no baby. could see a kind of monkey nut at 8.5 weeks and saw heartbeat too, good luck :)

i know how nerve racking it is, really hope everything goes well for you. goodluck, xxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow, I had a scan at 6+3 and it was just a little flickering heartbeat and not much else to see xx

Good luck love! We had an early scan and all we seen was a blob, but we did see the flicker of a heartbeat and heard the heartbeat - at 115 bpm!! Let us know how you get on xxxxxxxx

All the best! Please keep us informed. I hope you see that beautiful little ticking heartbeat! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back