Sonia 205?

Freya

Reaction score
Has she left forum or did I dream it. Just looking at some photos in photo bit and noticed that she had deleted all her photos. Is everything alright? Have a missed something?

shes just left the forum.
she left a big post explaining why but never did :lol:

yep! i find them so boring! :lol:

if people want to leave the forum just leave and done! Why make a post making a song and dance about it :lol: :lol:

i couldn't agree more :D - although I missed her post so I can't really say anything. I though about leaving once - and did for about a month but no one missed me :D :D next time I will leave one of those posts so at least people will know that I am going :D :D

Freya said:
i couldn't agree more :D - although I missed her post so I can't really say anything. I though about leaving once - and did for about a month but no one missed me :D :D next time I will leave one of those posts so at least people will know that I am going :D :D

please do then i can cry and beg you to stay and all that crap :rotfl:

then you can be pusuaded to stay and the thread will have all been a waste of time but ou would have got the attention you wanted :lol:

:rotfl: I totaly agree.

Not not be a cow, but ive given up reading and replying to those 'im leaving threads' :?

Exactly :D :D

That is what I want GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION PLEASE :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back