any1 else just not feel pregnant? :(

LucyB.

Reaction score
I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and I just feel less and less pregnant everyday, the only symptoms I still have are peeing frequently and bad wind pains at night, I have a belly twinges everyday but haven't felt baby move yet :( I'm just convincing myself I'm not pregnant anymore, does anyone else feel like this? Even my belly doesn't seem as big sometimes but then othertimes it does lol xxx

15 weeks is probably still early to feel kicks especially if it's your first? If I didn't feel so sick I wouldn't think I was pregnant - think being fairly symptom free is something to enjoy before all the aches and pains set in!

Seriously don't worry I haven't felt pregnant right from the start had no symptoms really. Im 18 weeks and still am panicky about it all. I haven't felt any definate movements I don't think. I think I've had flutters. I've been continuously panicking. I've got 3 weeks to my scan and already bricking it. Even considering paying for a scan. Cxx

I feel same haven't felt preg for 3 weeks..tummy feels flatter too, occasional twinge and sore boobs but mostly feel quite normal. It is supposed to be normal at this stage, still very unnerving.

I think it's normal to feel like this at this stage..kinda in limbo! I don't feel pregnant either apart from extreme tiredness and am so impatient to start looking and feeling pregnant!

Ahh thanks for replying girls. Makes me feel better to know ur all feeling the same! Hope u all enjoy the rest of ur pregnancy and start feeling pregnant soon haha xxxx

Aaaw hun dont worry I think its such a big thing to pass three months that u want baby to kick but tbh I didnt feel any different until 20 weeks even now without the constant kicking sometimes id forget :) itll happen soon not to worry :)

Come on 20 weeks haha! How much does time DRAG when you're waiting for something so exciting!?!

Well mine ain't till 21 weeks how annoying lol xxx

I take it back first kick was 19 weekd right before pkalane took off for me tp go home for christmas. It goes
So quickly im 6mths next week nd that kinda scares me I dunno how earth it happened :)

I know how you feel hun, Theyres days where i still think 'i cant possibly be pregnant?'. I thought before i was pregnant id be sick all the time and a huge bump would magically appear overnight lol! But im almost 19 weeks and still only have a small bump and hardly ever feel sick.

I don't feel much different! Got quite a large bump, but don't pee more, don't feel ill or tired. Have felt flutters and twinges but not proper kicks! But bump is definitely growing! As the others have said, the period between 12 and 20 weeks is a bit boring, nothing really happens and all you want is your next scan! x

i felt exactly the same at that point its only the past week ive got excited and its really hit me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back