• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ive done something slightly crazy

gangofgin said:
27 and im 24

Wow... what a looser!!! :roll: But full marks on the tooth brush :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I would have done exactly the same thing... I would do it over and over again... as well as invent other more insidious ways of revenge...until you leave in December.

Ok ... I might have a tinny weeny little bit of a vengeful streak going through me... maybe... :rotfl:

Lol I haven't spoken to you alot Squiglet but I've noticed your 'Vengeful Streak' but you only say what other people are thinking :lol:

Ugh, your housemate is EXACTLY like mine was..in the end I just stayed at my boyfriends as much as I could and moved out 2 months before I should have done, still paid my half of the rent though. But that just meant she slept in my bed when hers was too skanky for her to sleep in, even though I said I didn't want her to..I just ended going round there and taking the bed apart and throwing all her clothes back in her sess pit. In the end it just got too much, I wasn't allowed to watch the TV because it was 'hers.' I really feel for you. Keep us updated on all your evil schemes though!! They're classic!!

omg! some of these housemates you're all describing make me sound tidy :rotfl:

gangofgin said:
oh and the day after i found out i was pregnant, i had a bit of an argument with her about noise levels at night, and how if she resepcts i want to sleep i will respect that she wants to. she then threw a dirty plate at me and i ignored it and she then threw a sharp knife and ran off screaming.

OMG while you were pregnant too!!! That is actually a criminal offence to throw a knife at someone you know.

What if she does something like that again? You should steer clear of her, at least while preg. She's actually dangerous.

she was really upset about the coffee when she returned. she hasnt changed her sheets though..no joke..shes curled up in a ball right at the top of her bed so shes not lay in the skanky coffee, which soaked through both of her duvets and onto the matress.

i cant think of much more to do, she gets terrible migraines if she has cheese, yogurt or chocolate so i might grate some into her meals.
i wont really, shes allergic to nuts too so i'll just sneak those into her meals and kill her off.
you'll see me on the front of the sun in a week 'deranged pregnant woman kills off scrounging whore in need of a wash'

gangofgin said:
she was really upset about the coffee when she returned. she hasnt changed her sheets though..no joke..shes curled up in a ball right at the top of her bed so shes not lay in the skanky coffee, which soaked through both of her duvets and onto the matress.

i cant think of much more to do, she gets terrible migraines if she has cheese, yogurt or chocolate so i might grate some into her meals.
i wont really, shes allergic to nuts too so i'll just sneak those into her meals and kill her off.
you'll see me on the front of the sun in a week 'deranged pregnant woman kills off scrounging whore in need of a wash'

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sort her out

I had a flat mate the same, before u read what i did to her know that she drove me mad and i had the help of my twin brother.....still no excuse but in the past now lol, She was so dirty and rank she only had 3 baths in the 8 months me and OH lived with her and i had to scrub the bath after it was that black. she had plates of mouldy food in her room with no bed just the matress on the floor with piles of stinking clothes everywhere which she wore. her best though was wearing 2 pairs of pants!!! u wud see it when she bent over a thong n a pair of pants...she was a size 24 so flashed a bit when she wore baggy clothes but anyway i had enough and i was nasty but it had to be dun. i squeezed glitter body gel over everything but itching powder in her fav boots she left a pile of clothes in the bathroom and i flipped and rubbed them with the loo brush as u do. im so ashamed now but i was livid with her at the time i used to find razors i had used and thrown away in her room! ohh i nearly forgot please tell me if this is normal but i got fed up of her not paying and using my stuff so i used to take loo roll in with me and take it out when i finished, so she started using to wipe herself the cardboard tube from the middle......out of the bin. u would go to the loo and there was cardboard in the bottom of the bowl!

xx

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

this is the problem i found with living with mates,
esp when they have no hygiene standards it drives
you up the wall! pg hormones dont help none either!
i think you did the right thing...i've done far worse!
when my OH cheated on me i scrubbed the plughole
in the bath with his toothbrush then the toilet, and i p*ssed in
his shower gel :rotfl: i had a right smug grin when he crawled
outta his rock to come collect his stuff!!

dont put up with this p*ss taker anymore you and
your baby are a million times more important!

Kayte&Bump said:
i used to find razors i had used and thrown away in her room!

ohh i nearly forgot please tell me if this is normal but i got fed up of her not paying and using my stuff so i used to take loo roll in with me and take it out when i finished, so she started using to wipe herself the cardboard tube from the middle......out of the bin. u would go to the loo and there was cardboard in the bottom of the bowl!

xx

the razor thing, grrrrrr. she uses my razors all the time, i have one where you just change the head, but i get serious rashes if shared. i even bought her a pack of throw away razors and it didnt last long or she still used mine anyway. ive started having to keep it in my room, along with my soap, shower gel, SPONGE, towels etc. ive honestly picked up my razor before ready to use it and its been matted in pubes. i had a go at her and she just laughs

also, the toilet roll thing, i keep mine in my draws in my room, my brother asked why the other day actually, i said 'i know its tight and childish, but im sick of her thinking things like this are free'

gangofgin said:
Kayte&Bump said:
i used to find razors i had used and thrown away in her room!

ohh i nearly forgot please tell me if this is normal but i got fed up of her not paying and using my stuff so i used to take loo roll in with me and take it out when i finished, so she started using to wipe herself the cardboard tube from the middle......out of the bin. u would go to the loo and there was cardboard in the bottom of the bowl!

xx

the razor thing, grrrrrr. she uses my razors all the time, i have one where you just change the head, but i get serious rashes if shared. i even bought her a pack of throw away razors and it didnt last long or she still used mine anyway. ive started having to keep it in my room, along with my soap, shower gel, SPONGE, towels etc. ive honestly picked up my razor before ready to use it and its been matted in pubes. i had a go at her and she just laughs

also, the toilet roll thing, i keep mine in my draws in my room, my brother asked why the other day actually, i said 'i know its tight and childish, but im sick of her thinking things like this are free'

seriously :shock: !
that in absolutelty disgusting. urgh i hate to think what germs she has been passing on to you things :puke: .
Im so glad ive never lived weith anyone other than my family or DH. i always said if i moved out form my family it would be to live on my own or with a partner,
Flatmates would drive me biserk, i couldnt stand them using my things or disturbing me when they decidedto roll in drunk, i'd snap.

I got a good laugh at all the revenge stories on here though, the toothbruah is a good one, and fran pissing in the shower gel :rotfl: .

oh and also, now this is weird
my boyfriend bought me a vibrator and gave it me as a present infront of everyone to try and embarrass me. since then shes had an unhealthy obsession asking if she can borrow it etc. i assumed she was joking but its seriously a couple of months later and she still makes comments about never using one and would like to borrow mine. ive hidden it right at the back of my wardrobe. anyway, the other day i came home from work after being on a 24 hour shift and my wardrobe door was open, now ive got a bit of a weird obsession with having draws, cupboards and wardrobe doors closed, so i knew that she must have been in there. well the day after, she told me that she nearly went routing for my vibrator the previous night because she wanted to use it, but couldnt find it.

if she hadnt have left the wardrobe door open, id have just taken this as a joke, but now im freaked out and i havent been anywhere near it since

ewwwww :puke: i wouldnt want to think what was growing in her fange!

why doesnt she just go buy her own, she sounds like a nympho.

I had to hide my peanut butter once
and that was just from damiens stupid mates that didnt even live there :O

Oh my god! Seriously you need to get her out of your flat or get yourself a lock for your bedroom, she has absolutely no respect for any of your belongings or for you.

Be afraid as she may go down the single white female route...that girl sounds v v creepy! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back