Im on strike.

lozzi

Reaction score
No more washing up/cooking/washing his clothes ANYTHING.

I ask him to do some very SIMPLE tasks and im still waiting..

-move YOUR box off my dining table (ongoing since we moved in here)
-PUt stuff in dishwasher (apparently it was "full" wasnt full when i did it this morning) :evil:
-put ur washing downstairs EACH day ( i receive 4 weeks worth in a go :evil: )

Needless to sasy im on strike...

*screams*

oh and whilst im on the subject of him :mad:

Why the fook should i watch the soaps TWICE in one night coz he wasnt in first time?!

He comes back and goes can we watch eastenders/emmerdale etc, coz i always record em...

As i always say "you can watch them when i go to bed, or watch them on your tv in ur room, sky in all the rooms.

But oh no, stroppy mare goes in a right stress..

I pay the fooking sky so its tough. I aint watching soaps twice in the space of 2 hours!

Can I go on strike with you?

I wash and Iron OH's clothes all he has to do is put them away. But he can't even manage that they get left in the corner of the bedroom till i get so peed off that I end up doing it. :evil:

On Monday I sorted out his wardrobe because everything i had ironed and put away was just chucked any old how after he'd raked through it. And i don't think he's even noticed i've tidied it up for him.

There is loads more I could complain about but I think i'll just go on strike instead. :shakehead:

Emma58 said:
Can I go on strike with you?

I wash and Iron OH's clothes all he has to do is put them away. But he can't even manage that they get left in the corner of the bedroom till i get so peed off that I end up doing it. :evil:

On Monday I sorted out his wardrobe because everything i had ironed and put away was just chucked any old how after he'd raked through it. And i don't think he's even noticed i've tidied it up for him.

There is loads more I could complain about but I think i'll just go on strike instead. :shakehead:

ABsolutly fooking men.

Me dad is such a pain in the arse sometimes...

You'd wonder who the parent was if u walked into this house :roll: :x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Why does this sound familiar :think:

We moved into the new place in June... all the clothes got bagged up and brought over, sorted out and folded to put away in our various draws... Well there is still an enormous mound of clothes in our bedroom and not one item belongs to me.

I tell the family that I'm doing a wash and if they want clothes for the up coming week their clothes need to actually make it to the washing up basket... Now if there was one washing up basket in the house I would understand... but NO... there are three.. :roll: But I will get about a months worth of washing dumped on me at one time... :rotfl: while wondering why the previous 7 washes have consisted of mine and DD's clothes only...

Then when I finally wash DH's clothes, fold them up neatly and put them at the end of his bed to put away.... he comes home and chucks em on the floor next to his "clothes" pile... :wall: :wall:

What's annoying is my 8 year old is better trained :rotfl: :rotfl: She always puts her clothes away...

Not to mention the baine of my existance... The cat litter tray... Oh it got cleaned out on Sunday... good thing too, because I'd been nagging him to clean it out for nearly FOUR weeks... so you can imagine the smell...

I keep saying I'll go on strike... but it never happens :roll:

I don't wash anything that's not in the basket, my OH gets changed sometimes downstairs, dunno why, but he just leaves his clothes all over and I just make one big pile where I can't see it and he can sort through it himself :twisted:

Men have never and will never....

put clothes into the laundry
pick up after themselves
clean anything (other than their car)
prepare food on a plate rather then straight on the work surface :x
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away
hoover (other than the car)
polish (other than the car dashboard)

The sooner you realise the easier your life will be....

Lou :)

lou said:

pick up after themselves
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away

Ive trained mine to cook at least.. and well you need to replace the word car with computer (yes he actually took a hoover to it the other day :roll:, can't do the carpet.. but can do the computer)

Squiglet said:
lou said:

pick up after themselves
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away

Ive trained mine to cook at least.. and well you need to replace the word car with computer (yes he actually took a hoover to it the other day :roll:, can't do the carpet.. but can do the computer)

I'd be suspicious if my OH hoovered the computer :think: :lol: My OH is more than capable of doing everything on the list but men just don't do all that housey stuff, unless they are gay or feeling guilty about something. My OH works his ass off for us to have a nice house and be comfortable. If he was sat on his butt all day and still didn't lift a finger he would be out of here quicker than you can say kim and aggie.

:lol:

lou said:

pick up after themselves
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away

Mine doesnt even clean his car without me nagging him to do it, when it gets to the point of you cant read the numberplate :roll:

Well when baby comes along he will have to pull his finger out a bit because i aint gonna be able to do everything.
I think my OH thinks the fairy's come in and do everything :x

charlie84 said:
lou said:

pick up after themselves
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away

Mine doesnt even clean his car without me nagging him to do it, when it gets to the point of you cant read the numberplate :roll:

Well when baby comes along he will have to pull his finger out a bit because i aint gonna be able to do everything.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but nothing changes for men when you have the baby! You will still have to do it all. They may help for a week or 2 but then thats it. I prefer it, we do things our way! Even when my OH does something I end up doing it again so now I just say don't worry, let me do it :roll:

lou said:
charlie84 said:
lou said:

pick up after themselves
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but nothing changes for men when you have the baby! You will still have to do it all. They may help for a week or 2 but then thats it. I prefer it, we do things our way! Even when my OH does something I end up doing it again so now I just say don't worry, let me do it :roll:

It better bloody change although your probably right, if i havent managed to get him to do much in the last 6 yrs i doubt he will suddenly get the urge to do much more.

Well it looks like i will be resigning myself to living in a dosshole. God i sound so happy today dont i :roll:

Actually my OH managed to wash his plate and cup up after his tea last night.

Bless him (said with Sarcasm)

lou said:

pick up after themselves
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away

this is to true hun...my OH throws his clothes on the floor. and then moans at me when he cant find them
:evil:
xnatx

Emma58 said:

:shakehead: I expect it will need re-washing *tut* :roll:

:rotfl: That really tickled me when I typed that :rotfl: I don't know why? :rotfl:

jayla's mummy said:
lou said:

pick up after themselves
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away

this is to true hun...my OH throws his clothes on the floor. and then moans at me when he cant find them
:evil:
xnatx

Check this out then, my OH throws his clothes on the floor then moans at me for washing them!! He says they weren't dirty and I do too much laundry. "why did you throw them on the floor then? ARGH"!!!!!!!!

lou said:
Emma58 said:

:shakehead: I expect it will need re-washing *tut* :roll:

:rotfl: That really tickled me when I typed that :rotfl: I don't know why? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: He couldn't manage to dry them though!

also why do men on the rare occasion they do wash the pots never ever wipe down the work tops??

lou said:
Check this out then, my OH throws his clothes on the floor then moans at me for washing them!! He says they weren't dirty and I do too much laundry. "why did you throw them on the floor then? ARGH"!!!!!!!!

You're mad to wash stuff that's on the floor.

I have told my OH it's not my job to go picking through a pile of clothes, looking for what's dirty, sorting out underwear etc. I just chuck it in a pile and he can sort pout what needs washing. :shakehead:

Saying that though he's a lot better than some OH's he has been known to wash up on the weekend and will put the vacuum round sometimes.

I'd LOVE a cleaner, but OH says no. :(

lou said:
men just don't do all that housey stuff, unless they are gay or feeling guilty about something.

Your opinion made me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: why lou???

BECAUSE ITS SO TRUE :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: especially the feeling guilty bit... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DH only irons his shirt and he cooks dinner every night, only because I made it very clear when I first met him that I only cook and iron for my daughter... I won't even cook and iron from myself... so that's saying something :rotfl:

:oops:
Mine does all the dishes - dishwasher or by hand - and empties it (in fact he gets annoyed if I do :roll: )

hoovers, cleans floors, tries to put washing on (I stop him - he's still not got darks/lights sorted out), will clean the bathroom etc along with me and cooks sometimes

The only thing he doesn't do is iron (although he will do odd items for DS) or clean windows. He also doesn't notice dusting

However he doesn't do it all to my standard and although he'll clean a kitchen etc he does it to a man standard (ie anythign on worktops gets wiped around not moved) BUT I'm not complaining - he's actually pretty good

I never have to carry anything either - since my shoulder complaint he even fetches washing etc downstairs for me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back