Im on strike.

libs said:
:oops:
Mine does all the dishes - dishwasher or by hand - and empties it (in fact he gets annoyed if I do :roll: )

hoovers, cleans floors, tries to put washing on (I stop him - he's still not got darks/lights sorted out), will clean the bathroom etc along with me and cooks sometimes

The only thing he doesn't do is iron (although he will do odd items for DS) or clean windows. He also doesn't notice dusting

However he doesn't do it all to my standard and although he'll clean a kitchen etc he does it to a man standard (ie anythign on worktops gets wiped around not moved) BUT I'm not complaining - he's actually pretty good

I never have to carry anything either - since my shoulder complaint he even fetches washing etc downstairs for me :D

Where do you find one of these?? LOL

Actually my OH might not do anything in the house but he does.
Wash my car, mend it, do the garden and all the blokey things. But what really p@sses me off is when i have a moan he says things like 'next time your car needs whatever you do it' he doesn't actually have to do these things every day.

hmm well it took a little training and a little mention of if we share the housework i'm not so tired and well I have more energy for other things :wink:

but really - he doesn't play computer games (don't know how you lot put up with that :roll: )

and generally he spoils me :oops:

get one 22 years older than yourself - soon after we first met we watched a programme on age gap relationships and a guy on there was saying you should cherish your younger wife :wink: so I just always remind him of that :rotfl:

libs said:
hmm well it took a little training and a little mention of if we share the housework i'm not so tired and well I have more energy for other things :wink:

but really - he doesn't play computer games (don't know how you lot put up with that :roll: )

get one 22 years older than yourself - soon after we first met we watched a programme on age gap relationships and a guy on there was saying you should cherish your younger wife :wink: so I just always remind him of that :rotfl:

When I read your first post I thought 'oh no her man is gay' but then I read this and its because you are younger than him!!!! Thats another exception to the rule. They've gotta be gay, guilty or older than you :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
lou said:
men just don't do all that housey stuff, unless they are gay or feeling guilty about something.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but nothing changes for men when you have the baby! You will still have to do it all. They may help for a week or 2 but then thats it. I prefer it, we do things our way! Even when my OH does something I end up doing it again so now I just say don't worry, let me do it :roll:

Your opinion made me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: why lou???

BECAUSE ITS SO TRUE :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: especially the feeling guilty bit... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DH only irons his shirt and he cooks dinner every night, only because I made it very clear when I first met him that I only cook and iron for my daughter... I won't even cook and iron from myself... so that's saying something :rotfl:
Yeah see you made rules from the start, thats the secret. I've just slipped into the stereotypical relationship.

:doh:

Squiglet said:
lou said:
Men have never and will never....

put clothes into the laundry
pick up after themselves
clean anything (other than their car)
prepare food on a plate rather then straight on the work surface :x
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away
hoover (other than the car)
polish (other than the car dashboard)

The sooner you realise the easier your life will be....

Lou :)

Ive trained mine to cook at least.. and well you need to replace the word car with computer (yes he actually took a hoover to it the other day :roll:, can't do the carpet.. but can do the computer)

my oh hoovered his laptop once and one of the keys was sucked up! :rotfl:

missac said:
Squiglet said:
lou said:

pick up after themselves
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away

Ive trained mine to cook at least.. and well you need to replace the word car with computer (yes he actually took a hoover to it the other day :roll:, can't do the carpet.. but can do the computer)

:rotfl: was it N R O or P? if so I bet you saw an awful lot more of him after that :wink:

lou said:
libs said:

When I read your first post I thought 'oh no her man is gay' but then I read this and its because you are younger than him!!!! Thats another exception to the rule. They've gotta be gay, guilty or older than you :rotfl:

that what they say at work :rotfl: cos he sends me flowers now and then (for no reason) and picked the car up so I could go for a drink after work a few weeks ago

lou said:
missac said:
Squiglet said:
lou said:

pick up after themselves
make a bed (properly)
hang up wet towels
wash up
dry up
put away

:rotfl: was it N R O or P? if so I bet you saw an awful lot more of him after that :wink:

No... it's worse... It called C O M P U T E R G E E K

thank god i live on my own lol. i shall train B to be to do the flat how i want it lol

Hmmm.My bf and I don't live together,but he's very good and offers to come over specially just to do my housework :shock:

But I get this horrible feeling that when the day comes when we set up house together,that'll alll stop,once he realises that mummy isn't there to do everything anymore :rotfl:

I am on strike :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I refuse to wash up (apart from bottles) clean our bedroom or anything.

Im sick of my selfish husband not doing anything, he did wsh up though tonight so he moght be getting my bleedin drift now :wink:

I'm not gonna let my OH see this or else he'll go on strike..I feel so bad! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back