• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something wierd is going on:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
And i dont like it, things in our house keep going missing and its sarting to really freak me out. First it was my keys, im sure i left them on the sofa about 2 weeks ago and they just vanished, i never lose things. And Gal Hasnt touched them and Hope cannot reach there either. Its the same with my bf's old mobile phone i had it a few days ago and i always leave it in the living room on the table and its vanished!!! Once again Gal hasnt touched it coz he was asking me where it was and Hope cannot reach it, i dont get it coz no one else has been here so they canT havetook IT. I think we may have a fooking ghost, if not then its just un explainable :|

its the same in our house hunny, but i hate being in the house on my own or when its dark - it frightens me to death!!! we have things go missing for ages, like months, then turns up in a right obvious place, we have things that turn up that we have never even seen before!!! weeee-irrr-eddddd :shock:

Its annoying me coz Gal keeps shouting at me for losing them but i havnt, and wont believe me when i say i havnt moved it :cry:

Sometimes spirits will move things if they want to get your attention, not in a scary way, just letting you know they're there

aww bless, you got pixies :lol:

If you leave them little presents, like a cup of sugar, then they'll leave your stuff alone......honest try it :D

Im really concidering having some one come and see if they can sense anything in here because it just isnt right :?

yea get like a priest or something to communicate with them
they probaly friendly and just want to let you know they are there

muppetmummy said:
Sometimes spirits will move things if they want to get your attention, not in a scary way, just letting you know they're there

Why would spirits need your attention? This stuff interests me!!! :)

glitzyglamgirl said:

If you leave them little presents, like a cup of sugar, then they'll leave your stuff alone......honest try it :D
are you being serious :shock:
It maybe my nana you know, i could always feel her presence in our last house?

frangelle said:
muppetmummy said:

Why would spirits need your attention? This stuff interests me!!! :)

some spirits like to watch over people and protect them
i have 1, well i did when i lived at my mums

You know what i thought id be scared thinking a ghost or what ever was here but it actually feels secure if you get me :think:

Mel&Hope said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

yeah im being serious - some people call them mischevious spirits, imps or even faires, all the same thing I think!

Leaving a cup of sugar lets them know you are aware of thier presence and your making a deal with them to leave your stuff alone.

If there was other stuff like strong aromas, cold spots etc then id be tempted to suggest a ghost but I think its just some mischievous little spirt - they tend to be attracted to houses with small children but are completely harmless, just playful.

Uh-oh I sound like a right freak now lol, but I honestly believe in them, I saw them when I was a kid :D

It may be a relative wanting you to know that they are ok, and they'll still around. If you think it may be your gran why not speak aloud and say hello :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Mel&Hope said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

yeah im being serious - some people call them mischevious spirits, imps or even faires, all the same thing I think!

Leaving a cup of sugar lets them know you are aware of thier presence and your making a deal with them to leave your stuff alone.

If there was other stuff like strong aromas, cold spots etc then id be tempted to suggest a ghost but I think its just some mischievous little spirt - they tend to be attracted to houses with small children but are completely harmless, just playful.

Uh-oh I sound like a right freak now lol, but I honestly believe in them, I saw them when I was a kid :D
Wow i always thought that fairies and stuff were real so thats really cheered me up tbh. I thought it was wierd when hope was loooking at the top of my wardrobe and laughing at nothing. It does get a little cold in certain rooms on odd occasions. thanks GGG XXX

I saw my gran once a couple years ago. James was sat on the sofa crying and I was knelt down in front of him trying to comfort him. James reached out his arm passed me and was looking at something behind me as if wanting a cuddle. I turned round to look where he was and saw a black shape. It had no features what ever but I KNEW it was my gran, and without thinking thought 'oh, it's you!'. It didn't scare me, just felt warm inside :D

Also on a few occasions my friends dog comes and sits at the bottom of our stairs And barks for no reason. My stairs creep me out abit coz i always have to feeling someone is going to run up behind me and it gets cold when i walk up or down them

I believe there's probably pixies and fairies about. So many people have claimed to have seen them.I think there's lot about the world we don't understand yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back