Something special for Mum and I to do before baby comes

Angela123

Reaction score
Hi

My mum is coming to stay for 4 days when I am off work before the baby comes. (She will be coming up again once baby is born). At this stage I will be 36 weeks. I was wanting to do something special with mum in regards to the baby while she was here, and thought of having a 4d scan but apparently 36 weesk is too late to have one.

Do you have any other ideas as to what mum and I can do.

I saw some pics on another web site of 37 week 4D scan pictures. I think the pictures are just harder to get due to the babies position.

Yeah, trying to find someone in Auckland NZ to do it is a mission though.

I should keep trying!

What about a spa day/ treatment? A lot of spas do packages for pregnant ladies and i'm sure you're mum could find something she wanted. Will make you feel nice and refreshed and ready for baby! xx

The spa day sounds like a brilliant idea :D
Maybe you could also do some light shopping for baby things. She could help you choose baby's coming home outfit.

iI'd love a spa day but visiting a spa would be well out of my budget though.
if you're in the same boat, you could still arrange some serious pampering. Perhaps a hair cut, and a manicure and a lunch somewhere nice. Where I am, I can go to local places for all that and it would be a lot less pricey than visiting an actual 'spa'.

Enjoy your day whatever you decide!

kalia said:
The spa day sounds like a brilliant idea :D
Maybe you could also do some light shopping for baby things. She could help you choose baby's coming home outfit.

i agree :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back