Gift for Pregnant Mum

CharlieGirl

Reaction score
I want to buy something special for a friend who is 16 weeks pregnant.
Any ideas where to look online?
All the sites I have seen so far concentrate so much on baby and mum is forgotten!
help!!
:)

When our friends had a baby and we went round to visit them I actually took a present for mum instead of baby. I took a pack of luxury pampering products and mum was over the moon with them.

I think that no matter where a woman is in her pregnancy or whether she has already given birth, I think pampering is the way to go.

Aim for luxurious bath products. I am not normally a bath person, but I think it might be my new treat from now on :D

I'm not sure where best to look on the net though, but it shouldn't take long to find something.

Just had a quick look on lush.co.uk and they have loads fo gift boxes that you can buy. Some of them look heavenly. I have all sorts of stretching pains right now and would love to receive any one of them! (Hope the DH is reading this)

The gifts range from £5 to £100.

Hope this helps.

My best friend in Edinburgh gave me beautiful pajamas for take into hospital - the best pressie I ever got!!! I lovely & practical gift that lasted me a good 3 years!
Happy shopping!
xx

Think Sarah w baby belly is right, pampering is deffinately the way to go, especially in this heat, nothing better than a good soak in nice bath bubbles at end of the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back