• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something in the water at work!!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I got told today that 2 more girls are pregnant At work bringing our total to 6 girls!!!! That's mad! I think my boss is going to be pulling her hair out soon if anyone else announces thier pregnant!! Def something in the water or a magic chair lol

pity you can't bottle it and sell it - you'd be a millionaire!! xx

When I was having katie there were about 10 of is pregnant and 3 of them were havin twins :shock: there was a time years ago where there were about 20 people ppregnant and they worked out they'd all been on the same till :lol:

Oh bottle that water and send sone my way

lol we've got a magic chair at work. I joined when one woman was on mat leave so they gave me her chair and desk, within 5 months I was pregnant too! One of my colleagues has been TTC for 6 months and when she heard she ran into our office and demanded I got up so she could sit on my chair :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back