Had a horrible morning at work...

libs

Reaction score
I'm back relief managing again as the manager has gone off sick.
The big boss asked me to look at restructuring some staff hours - cleaning staff as there isn't enough work for them all. One handed her notice in and so they wanted to not replace her and save cutting anyone's hours. So I worked on a solution, did it so they still get their weekend's off (which the management wanted to lose) they don't have little bitty hours, didn't lose any hours etc - they just have to actually work rather than taking 40 mins worth of breaks in a 2 hours shift (I'm not exaggerating). But the manager who is off sick saw some paperwork I left at work last night and told them all :shock:

So they wouldn't speak to me, had huge rows at work and they all got told off :? They've said they would rather cut their hours and have an extra member of staff :? Then 15 mins later they came back and said- if we cut our hours we'll be paid the same won't we :roll:

aaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh - and then they wondered why when they asked me to take the permanent job this morning (manager is leaving) I said No...

today is a very strange day, iv had the worst luck and feel awfull.
Sorry your having a crap day too libs :hug: :hug:

jenna said:
today is a very strange day, iv had the worst luck and feel awfull.
Sorry your having a crap day too libs :hug: :hug:

anything sorted out at work yet jenna?

no, its got worse. All the other my grade are bossing me and my friend about (shes about 50years old). Im trying to reasure her that it'll calm down but shes really upset. Some one the same age as me is picking on her when shes trying to be nice. Its like everythings fallen apart ina day :roll:

To make it worse the bank got back to us about the loan and said itll be another 2 days before they tell us if we can have it, by that time we wont be able to get a lift to pick the car up. Im feel very tired and upset. I hurt my wrist last night and the lift doors shut on it today :| its just one of those days today. Every ones having a rough time.

me too, had some impatient jumped up git boss me around and expect me to do all his donkey work (guess what my boss is away) - then another of the senior managers made me come down to leeds as he had forgot his conference documents, well I have paris at home (well don't you have a babysitter)

FFS

then I went for a tyre check and needed two new tyres bye bye £110 :evil:

Is it a full moon or something? Everyone seems to have had a rough day :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111