something about me i bet you wouldn't have guessed...

Great Thread Leckershell

I used to play chess for my County :oops: in my younger days.

I'm a pole dancer and have been doing it for 3 years ( really good at it too, not as a job though as fun )

Even though 2 of my best friends do it for a job in a good well known club, dont think i'd be that brave....lol

I'll be back to it after i have had bubs to get back into shape.

I think most of you know this, but I've been on Supermarket Sweep (8 years ago).

Valentine Xxx

What an absolutely wonderful thread. It's lovely to hear all your achievements :cheer:

I won a Bride of The Year competition in Feb 07 :D

valentine said:
I think most of you know this, but I've been on Supermarket Sweep (8 years ago).

Valentine Xxx

I would have loved to go on supermarket sweep.

valentine said:

Valentine Xxx

Have you got any footage? I really want to see that :lol:

I used to work as a phone sex operator, hey it paid the bills!

lol sounds a very interesting job, bet you got some right pervs on there!

to you lot I doubt anything about me would be a surprise - but to others
the surprises are usually

that I knit and sew
that I used to be homeless and lived in a hostel for 12 months
that I don't have a degree (uni bored me senseless)
I went to a private girls school - boaters, knee high socks and all (I was (and still am) a council estate girl :wink:

and the obvious....I think to the people that don't know what we're currently up to - when I get my bfp it will be rather a shock for them all :wink:

I am a trained chef
I once worked as an Ann Summers rep
Iam divorced-my marriage lasted just short of 2 years :oops: (we had been together for 6 years previous to "I do!"
I didnt even have so much as a paracetemol (sp?) for pain relief when I had Ruby :D

clairescunny55 said:
how did he cut your finger off para?
he was at work putting up a notice board thing, and i was meant to be sitting at his desk in office and drawing.... but i wasnt :rotfl:

i heard he dropped a screw, so thought i'd help daddy and went to pick it up :? and he let go of notice board not seeing me and it swung down and chopped my finger off.

its ok they spent 6 hours doing micro surgery and re attached it :dance:

hey i forgot, im also a straw boater wearing private school girl hahahahaha ouch and we also had the cane if we were naughty :shock:

paiges_mummy said:
im double jointed......... if that includes anything :D

I'm double jointed too and until very recently around 20 weeks ago, I could get both my legs behind the back of my head :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Can't even see my feet anymore though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back