Someone's teasing me!!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
After sleeping for 7hours, 50mins the other night, the longest he's ever slept, I thought fantastic he's cracked his habit of waking every 4 hours but nope... The night after he went back to 4 hours and last night it was every 2 hours!! After trying the dummy for a hour each time I had to give in and feed him which he still took 4-5oz's!! I'm hoping it's just a growth spurt and not the start of the 4 month sleep regression!
Someone pass me some sleep dust for me and Charley!! :D

Isla did exactly the same to me! She did 8 hours and 45 mins the day after her jabs, 4 weeks ago. She regularly used to do 6 hours and is back down to 3/4 hours. She did give me an amazing birthday gift thursday night of 7 hours and 15 mins.

The babies can do it but why not consistently?!?

I hope it's not a sleep regression for you too!

For the last 2 nights now Drake's slept for over 7 hours, waking for a dummy and back down for another 3 hours!!! He usually wakes at 6am but these last 2 days he's been getting up at 7.30am! After 4 weeks of hell with him waking up to 20 times a night its a godsend! I hope he keeps it up thats all! x

god dont know how you girls are still doing it, herbie is back on antibiotics for his chest and has been waking in the night
not for a bottle just moaning cos he's poorly what I dont mind but good god
I'm so not use to it, he dosnt even wake up for his dummy anymore usually so It been hard work the last couple of days.

Tegan used to sleep 10 hours But the whole of last week she was up Atleast 3 times a night then last night she slept a whole 12 hours! x

Guys I'm so jealous!! Charley very rarely sleeps longer than 4 hours!! The other night when he almost went 8 I had to keep thinking back to if I had already fed him but I hadn't so I know he can do it! I think he wants me to go grey before I'm 30!!! Lol

Guys I'm so jealous!! Charley very rarely sleeps longer than 4 hours!! The other night when he almost went 8 I had to keep thinking back to if I had already fed him but I hadn't so I know he can do it! I think he wants me to go grey before I'm 30!!! Lol

It's not fair is it!!! Isla is still EBF with a bit of porridge in the evening. I really need some sleep :(

I thought we had cracked it too, for about a month Cahal was going 7 til 7 with a feed at 4am which was heaven! The last couple of weeks have been hell tho, every 2 hours and being difficult to put to bed in the evenings :( I'm knackered!! His first two teeth have popped through though so I'm hoping that once the pain / novelty of having teeth wears off he will settle back into routine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back