• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Someone please slap me!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I've been reading through the forum.....bfp anouncement, tri 1, tri 2 and tri 3......and I miss it so much! I know there's a lot of worry and pain and all that but there's so much excitement and happiness too! The excitement of scans, choosing names, wondering what baby will look like.....*sigh*

I'm not ready to even think about ttc again, and my OH certainly isn't bless him. (He's too scared to fully dtd in case I get pregnant lol). But I just miss the feeling of being pregnant, not being pregnant itself....does that make sense?

me too hun, i found it quite hard to swap over from tri 3 to here and i think i will miss it loads as i will quite possibly never go through it again as alfie is baby no3 and oh dont want any more, :cry:xx

I strangely miss being pregnant. I think it's the anticipation of the little bundle you're gonna get that I miss, I don't actually want another baby though!

Oh babybrain, I have just had my baby and I love her to bits but I had a meltdown on Sunday and couldn't stop crying as I missed being pregnant so much and wanted to be going through the labour and her birth all over again! I must be warped! Feeling better now I guess i had one of those post natal hormonal rushes! I am finding myself in limbo between tri 3 and here now... Not ready to say goodbye yet! Weird ! X

Aww I feel the same! Miss all the excitement of pregnancy! Not all the pain and weight gain though! Lol xx

its only reading this thread that ove thought about it and yes i miss it all, xxx

i cant wait to do it all again

It'll be interesting for me next time as I wasn't using the forum when TTC we just did it as and when but I made note of the more likely weekends. This time I can do lots of POAS instead of just once!

I loved it too and can't wait to do it again! I think I will be less stressed next time... I hope anyway!

I definately dont miss being pregnant. Its great all the big mile stones but i found all the times in between quite boring sometimes. Ive loved this forum and as much as we might miss all the old stuff its actually been quiet nice to read down thru the comments, recognise all the names and realise we all started off together :) x

I miss it x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Oh babybrain, I have just had my baby and I love her to bits but I had a meltdown on Sunday and couldn't stop crying as I missed being pregnant so much and wanted to be going through the labour and her birth all over again! I must be warped! Feeling better now I guess i had one of those post natal hormonal rushes! I am finding myself in limbo between tri 3 and here now... Not ready to say goodbye yet! Weird ! X

I did this a few days after giving birth too, had a right melt down! Still miss being pregnant now, it's such a short special time in your life and I felt cheated out of not getting to full term as well.

I loved being pregnant but Im not sure I cud go through the birth again!! Had a dream last night that I was about to give birth and I had to do it naturally and I was crying that I wudnt be able to!!
xxx

I'm having a 'this time last week I was at the beach moment' just now except mine is 'this time last week I was In labour'. I wanna do it again!!

i hated it at the time but im insanely jealous of anyone preggers!!!

jealous that they get all the excitement of not knowing and meeting their little one for the first time.... nothing can ever beat that feeling!

thats what makes me wanna do it again and again and again lol but i dunno if i actually want another baby its been sooo hard xxxxx

lol i do hope someone joins me ttc in december (i might even ntnp earlier)

Bev i can gladly say that unless every form of contraception fails me theres no way il be joining you in december but il spur you on :) with a nice glass of wine in my hand and a nice hopefully settled 7 month old by then :)

Im beginning to feel guilty now about not missing being pregnant but then again my oyfriend lived in a different country, and abscess ruined months of my pregnancy so that guilt is fading quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back