someone like me?

littlelaura

Reaction score
is there such thing as phantom pregnancy? if so has any1 experienced it or now what its truley about as i am going through some things and i dont know what to make or it xx

hey hun. Did the doc do a HCG test on you? if you are 3 months late for your period, you would be 4 months gone by now. Are you starting to show yet?

I am sorry but I would really doubt you are pregnant, although I have heard it IS possible to get negative pregnancy tests all through pregnancy, but its very rare.

your doc obviously doesnt think you are pregnant either, as at 4 months you would be long overdue a scan and he would send you immediately.

hope you get some answers soon. x

i dont know what a hcg test is lol so i assume not ..... something came back in my blood test to do with my liver but i dont see how that would delay my period for this long and everyone keeps saying to me that i look pregnant and ive 'popped' i have many symptoms of pregnancy but i dont know if they can be linked to something else xx

when was the last time you did a pregnancy test?

HCG is the hormone produced in pregnancy, its what pregnancy tests detect to give you a positive result. Your doctor can do a simple blood test to check for HCG to determine if you are pregnant or not. Some doctors even give you same day results......

although I think your Doc might have done that already, cause when you go in to get 21 day blood tests to check if you are ovulating they also check your liver function. It sounds like what your Doc has done, although obviously I cant be sure.

you defo need to make another appointment to get it all explained to you and to rule out pregnancy once and for all. x

Just for your info, liver problems can make your abdomen swell hun.

Also, if part of your body isn't functioning properly, i.e. your liver, there's every chance that you wont get a period because your body is in overdrive trying to fix your liver.

I'm with Lynds, I'd seriously doubt that you were pregnant. I'd maybe go back to your doctor, and ask him to explain your test results again.

i spoke to my doctor and yes i did have the blood test and that came out negative i do see what your saying

but something still isnt adding up .... the doctor says it looked like on my test tht i have been drinking acohol but i havent in 4months scince ive been trying also it dont explain some of my symptoms ive been having very strange but the doctor has told me to leave it now until may wich i find to be a very long time

ive also been put on a diet although i cant weigh more than 9stone

thanks for all of the help very much appricated xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back