Someone give me back my sanity...please :(

cherrybinky

Reaction score
I cant stand this, I am no longer nice pleasant, kind Rachel. Someone has stolen my sanity and my personality. I think it was hormones. If you see them, will you please steal them back for me. I hate everything and everyone. I moan constantly about every tiny thing. OH is getting totally on my wick end and I cant bear the thought of having to do housework which needs doing. The cats are doing my nut in and I wish Id never got them both.
I feel frumpy, fat and horrible and ill and Im sick of it :shock:

Anyone else feel like this?

*woe is me*

X

Aw Hun :hug: :hug: hopefully it'll start to calm down soon. I felt like a right bloater last night and it is annoying. My cat always does my head in cos he's a pain. Just focus on the fact that this is all down to your much longed for baby and will be more than worth it in the end :) x

I walked out on my OH and my shopping at tesco yesterday as he was doing my nut in - we now have to go shopping again as we have no food so I'm even more annoyed! As princess has said it'll all be worth it in the end and hopefully will calm down soon x

Cherrybinky i feel your pain, I'm normally quite a relaxed kind of girl but recently i've turned in to someone who gets annoyed at everything, had a massive falling out with my OH last night and stormed off to bed at half 8, woke up this morning and still havent forgiven him...(all about him coming in late for his dinner) our poor wee dog just stays undercover and out of my way. I'm just getting so sick of not being able to ride my horse and feeling like a fat bloater!!!!! It may help when I can actually tell people i'm pregnant.... Ah rant over actually feeling a little better now.. :)

K Xx

I just had a major rant at OH again by text as I've walked all the way to the post office collection office in the already unearable heat and its shut for good friday. I told him jesus would pay for this (jokingly) but I was fuming and he just found it all amusing. I'm sick of him not tidying up and leaving empty loo rolls in the bathroom. I'm going to pop soon and someone will feel my wrath lol.
X

I just had a major rant at OH again by text as I've walked all the way to the post office collection office in the already unearable heat and its shut for good friday. I told him jesus would pay for this (jokingly) but I was fuming and he just found it all amusing. I'm sick of him not tidying up and leaving empty loo rolls in the bathroom. I'm going to pop soon and someone will feel my wrath lol.
X

LOL empty loo rolls - we have had the same niggle here! He found it funny but I was livid!
You poor thing - don't beat yourself up. It's the old hormones and I can swear to you they'll subside nearer Tri 2 (which you're not that far away from :yay:). I was a grumpy sod in Tri 1 and could hear myself going bananas over such rubbish but also at the same time felt I was totally justified :shakehead:. Poor old OH!

Hugs for all you ladies - at least we have an excuse and most of the time our OH just gives us a hug cos they know what it is. xxxxxx

Hope you feel calmer soon, I had a couple of 'angry' weeks, took most of it out on my daughter, teenage girl hormones dont mix too well with pregnancy hormones! I'm feeling much calmer and more myself this last week or so, so maybe it will just last a little while, although I cried most of Monday as my hubby went back offshore and my friend said they are selling up to move to ireland! By the sound of it most of you wouldnt mind sending your partners away for a month of peace lol!

Oh Id love to send my OH away to a rig for a month. Or just pop him in a box until baby is due. Id have a tidy house, clean, no kids around (as theyre his) and I could do as I please and be evil in peace. lol

Oh Id love to send my OH away to a rig for a month. Or just pop him in a box until baby is due. Id have a tidy house, clean, no kids around (as theyre his) and I could do as I please and be evil in peace. lol

Lol! It does have it's good side, the biggest bonus for me is no bad smells, men are right stinkers, wot with the farts, fags, beer, always cooking meat, engine oil and too much deodorant it's nice to give my nose a break!

Lol hun I know the feeling.
I woke up today to my OH kissing me, which made me smile, but then I started to get pissed off when he went on the computer and I saw people I don't like on Facebook. Just pissed me off and then OH was saying things that were pissing me off. But I've had some breakfast and whacked my laptop out for some peace! xxx

That sounds like me BEFORE I was pregnant.... my poor hubby calls me his grumpy old wife (as a term of endearment) He tends to laugh at my little rants more than anything else, which is good because my strops are usually big enough for both of us- still he survived my pregnancy wrath first time round I'm sure he will again :)

Oh my love, this is just the post for me today!

I'm so piddling fed up with everything and everyone right now. My temper is so short, I keep telling people off for things I never would have mentioned before so as not to offend them, but now I just don't give a sh*t! I feel very justified sometimes, but others I'm mortified- like when I have a screaming then crying fit at OH because he didn't do the washing up, or something. There's a row going on at work atm and it's a monumental effort to bite my tongue!

From reading everyone's replies, I'd say you're very very normal hunny- it's just all part of the fun of having a bubba!!

x

Ive been evil today. The kids got on my very short nerve and I shouted at them a lot then got pissed off as every single maxi dress was a sack lol

:lol:
I feel like such a bloater again today, it seems as soon as it gets past 2pm I look about 4 months gone!!!

I totally get you on the empty loo roll thing, omg that did my head right in even before I was pregnant :mad:

O/h works away and I feel he is kind of safer that way :lol:

chin up ladies.......none of you are fat and none of you are frumpy...you are all just storing up a little bit of fat to keep your babies warm and snug.......keep smiling xx

:rofl:I've been terrible today in tears at work by 8 am then having a rant calmed down bit. then when finished work lost my rag at asda as couldnt find any clothes !!! feel fat and frumpy then walked though the door and burst into tears !!!! hubby is great though just keeps his mouth shut and offers cuddles !! shame kids cant do the same they were beyond hyper !!!! made me worst !! also have lots of wind and bloating although got told at 7 am this morning was starting to look pregnant !!

This thread is making me laugh!!!
Just keep telling yourself that it's normal to feel grumpy, sad, pissed off, irritated, taken for granted, ignored, taken advantage of, fat, frumpy, unattractive, bloated, unappreciated, stressed, over-worked, and slightly mental :).

it's normal because:
(a) we're pregnant
(b) Everyone else in the world is an inconsiderate idiot !

Ahhhhhhhhh..... I feel better now :)

:rofl: of course everyone else is an idiot (Men) because theyre not pregnant and dont know how I feel, what Im thinking or what I want. pffft x

Exactly Cherry - we should really feel sorry for them - we're pregnant, so our state of mind will retun to normal eventually. But they're stuck as idiots forever!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back