Please help for my sanity!! UPDATED

mibiuk

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to this site and did not want to suffer in silence any more! We have had a tough year m/c in late march followed by ectopic in July we found out we pregnant ironically at a family members funeral! I am about 7 weeks pregnant according to my dates and have my first official scan tomorrow 28th but had one two weeks earlier due to them thinking I may well be having another ectopic!

I am getting myself in a state as I am prepared for the worse.. :wall: I know I shouldn't think that way and sorry to all you guys reading this.. but I seem to have lost all symptoms of being pregnant all apart from the sore boobs and that is mild.

Just wanted anybody to give me advice or if anyone else has felt like this!

Take care and good luck to you all
mibiuk
xx

:cry: Since having my scan yesterday I am more confused than ever! 2 weeks ago gestational sac measured 4mm 14/11/07 yesterday gestational sac now measured 8.7mm found yolk sac 3mm but Embryo not visable! Am now in the process of having further BHCG tests but will not know outcome until Monday Evening at least 7pm.. has anyone else been in this situation and good come out of it! :cry:

Hey

Welcome to the site.

As easy as its sounds try not to worry too much, and just wait and see what happens tmw. Symptoms are strange and they can come and go as much as they want (I feel completely different now than I did this time last week). I had an early scan yesterday, and I was climbing the walls all weekend because of it, so I know how you feel.

I hope that it all goes well for you :pray:

Hi Bulb,

Thanks for the welcome and the words of wisdom.. will let all know how tomorrow goes!

Take care
mibiuk

Good luck tomorrow hun, you've had a really tough year and I hope you have good news. :hug:

Like you I am having no real symptoms, as Bulb said symptoms come and go and also differ from person to person

Try to relax and I'm sure things will work out for you :hug:

:cry: Since having my scan yesterday I am more confused than ever! 2 weeks ago gestational sac measured 4mm 14/11/07 yesterday gestational sac now measured 8.7mm found yolk sac 3mm but Embryo not visable! Am now in the process of having further BHCG tests but will not know outcome until Monday Evening at least 7pm.. has anyone else been in this situation and good come out of it! :cry:

Thanks for all your support
mibiuk

Hi,

Just wanted to wish you all the very best for Monday :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member