Some people

wifeywifey

Reaction score
Ok so I tool kids to park for 20 min when this woman turns up with a huge dog and a baby in the pram and lets the dog off the lead so I pick up my son and head for the gates and she starts telling me he is friendly etc, ok fine but im leaving anyway but then she proudly shows me her 6 week old babies sunburn from yesterday. Aghhhhhh some people

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

i feel sick thats disgusting some people dont deserve to be parents

Never ceases to amaze me how awful some people can be!

Why on earth would u PROUDLY show off a child's sunburn!! I'd be mortified!!! Xxx

Omg the poor baba it's bad enough when adults have sun burnt that poor baby x

I always take sun screen with me normally but didnt today as I was just round corner from my house and not staying out long I double checked my nappy bag cos I would have given her it. She was also swearing like mad.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I bet her dog was just big enough and friendly enough to knock your LO flying given the right circumstances. I absolutely LOVE dogs but I'm very cautious with dogs of all sizes and LO's, I've even had a dog attack my pram wheels.

omg, i havent used suncream on alyssa yet but i havent let her be in the sun at all so far, i will be putting some on her tomorrow tho cos were going for a picnic with one of the ladies from my bf group. i got her a new sunhat yesterday too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back